Chapter 1~Usual happy

One bright and happy day George got up and he stretched his ears, tail and arms. He looks at his alarm and realizes it's almost time for high school. George hated his school because he always had to hide his ears and tail just to make sure he didn't get bullied or get called a fury. Yes he was a cat boy and now that's not even possible. It was just a surprise that I'm the only human being that's a cat boy.

"Good morning to myself" I say, Fun fact my parents live at London and shipped me here cause they don't like me.

If you wonder how me being a cat boy works here's all the info you need:

-I sleep a lot more than an average human

-I have to wear gloves, hoodies, beanies, and high socks all the time to hide my paws tail and ears

-I have a cat nose so I have to use my mums foundation to make it a pale color like my skin instead of pink

-I can immediately make my claws come out or when you squeeze my hand

-I can sense or smell bad things or people who are unknown

I finally arrived at school after a 10 min walk and showed my student card) and then walked to my locker then went to class.

✨✨Schools boring so time skip cause I can✨✨

I was on my way home walking again but then somebody came up from behind and I already knew who it was due to their hands on my shoulder. Gruen the bully. He turned me around and gave me a punch to the face and his best friend Barry took my backpack and rummaged through my homework. I pushed the grip that Gruen had and grabbed my backpack and ran home.

The reason was, I always keep a white and silver cat plushie at the bottom of my backpack and I spray it with my mom's perfume so I always feel safe. There was a mouse. My cat instinct wanted to pounce but I managed to control it. There are some times where I cannot control it and it takes over my body.

I come home and walk up to my room and started treating my wounds

My room has a bunch of cat toys on the floor and blankets piled into it like a nest for me to sleep in. The pillows are in a circle on the bed and all the blankets are on the floor. 

I grabbed my favorite cat toys with my mouth and put them in the circle of pillows and went to bed even though it's 5pm.

.................................................................................................

This is my first story and this is the first Chapter!

447 words