Chapter 5~PJs

t's been a week and I trust dream a lot more and today I woke up with a nightmare. I was terrified until I figured out it was a dream. After 5 mins the dream came down and unlocked the door. "Come up were going downstairs"(If your confused there in the basement and downstairs is the floor above the basement) I perked up and sprinted towards him he pointed up the stairs and then pointed to the couch and I sat down still hugging my cat stuffy.

He said I could turn on the tv and I went to Netflix and started re-watching stranger things. Of course my sleeping schedule was ruined from my cat instincts and being here. So it was already 6 pm. "Just to let you know we have to people coming over for a movie night so that's why your here and your also gonna shower" I just nodded to busy looking at the tv until he grabbed my arm

"You're showering now there coming at 7:30" he led me to the shower and set it up for me. He gave me a bracelet tracker to see if I escaped. I have been thinking but not now because I didn't know the ins and outs of this place so I could get caught. After I finished cleaning my hair I stepped out to see a thick fleece oversized hoodie PJ thing and some fleece pants, they were blue with white dots and a weird smiley face like his mask in every dot. I came out shivering a bit because of how cats are usually warm.

"You've done your shower" I hummed a yes and cuddled with a pillow and my cat stuffy while shivering." Are you cold?" he asked and I just hummed again a yes until I felt some heat and It started getting hotter and hotter and then a vibration started I fell down on the couch on my stomach and my head in dreams lap purring loudly.

It's a ShOrT DREAM POV!!!!!!!!!!!!

I set the heating to 50% and the vibration to 30% and I looked at him then I looked down on my phone again and next thing I know his head is in my lap purring. I just stared in awe. His pink kitty nose was so cute and the way his tail was thrashing in the air in a happy way I just had to touch his ears. I slowly put my hand behind his ears and he didn't care.

I reached for his tail but he dodged my hand so I guess I can just pet his ears. He started purring more when I scratched a part behind his ear. He looked so happy. I was enjoying this so much until the doorbell rang, his ears perked up as he sat up and looked at the door sniffing to find out so I got up and answered the door. "

George POV

Hi!" said a fluffy brown haired guy "Wassup" said another brown haired guy with a flame on his hoodie. " Hi guys, glad y'all could come meet George!". "Hi" I said looking down, extremely shy. "Hi I'm Nick" He smelled ok so I smiled "Hello I'm Karl nice to meet you" As he raised his hand for me to shake.