Chapter 14~

I woke up very uncomfortable on a metal surface and I realized I was on a metal bed tied to the bedposts. I started freaking out of where I was. It did not look safe and it was like a torture room with beartraps and knifes on the wall. The door was slammed open. 

"So your finally awake" I just stayed still because my moving was limited.

"Answer me when I'm speaking!?" he said while pinching my ears.

"ok" I stuttered

"also if you are wondering way your here because I can use you to kill dream"

Than he started explaining what happened with dream. I was a bit confused but the story he was telling was quite interesting especially knowing how dream acted younger. After telling me the story he left for at least 4 hours or something I thought looking at the clock tic. It has been 5 hours. I heard the door open and saw 'Techno' there.

"I have a question why did you have no response when I said I could use you to kill dream"

"Why'd you think I'd leave, he called me a useless piece of frick and blamed everything on me"

"Dang he had that in him and said it to his lover"

"what do you mean about lover"

"Its easy, he loves you"

"he doesn't"

"We will see" He says while looking at his watch

"If you even dare eye looking for ways to escape I'll kill you on the spot" he said while untying me. He cuffed me and leaded me to an even worse room. There was a TV on the ceiling ledge and any weapon you name it was there. I was scared he but a rag in my mouth and chained me like and X on the wall. Than he grabbed the remote and turned on the TV and started clicking some more stuff until I saw dream siting in a chair talking into his walkie talky.

"Look dreamy I have your little cat toy"

My tail was thrashing in fear,

"Just for you I won't touch his cat features but his skin" he stopped and slashed my back with a knife. I didn't scream because I didn't want to give him what he wanted. He kept slashing my back and finally ripped my shirt off. I was just in my shorts now. I saw the door open and some red-orange sword that was somewhat glowing.

"Would you like to see your kitten get burned he said and than cut my stomach and let it rest there and with his another hand he stabed a electricity pole in me. I was screaming and the top of my lungs and the guy who kidnapped me came and lifted my head with my hair and said.

"Look who's so worried" he said while I looked at dream who was now screaming orders I couldn't hear him. I kept feeling pain until another worker came

"SIR THIS IS  A CODE RED HALF THE FACILTY HAS BEEN BLOWED UP"

"never thought you'd go so far dream, fundy keep cutting him and take the electricity out of him" I almost passed out but I fighted just for dream. I heard screams and than someone hug me and take the chain of my and started running until I was on a soft surface. 

"Stay with me George STAY WITH ME" I heard someone say until I felt safe and went limp.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

556 words

hahah another cliffhanger