Chapter 15~The last chapter

I may have had to re-read chapter 14 to make this and also hope your day is going well. Its a snow day for me!

______________________________________________________________

Dream POV

"Stay with me George STAY WITH ME" I yelled 

I felt him drop his body on to the hospital bed. I was panicking. I decided to accept that I love him and nobody can change that. 

Beep beep be-

no no nnnnnno. He's dead.

George POV

I felt myself going limp. Did I want to die? How dream supported me let me have fun even Niki. Do I really wanna leave that all behind? I started fighting I ran away from the light and fighted my way back to reality.

I sat up quickly and started gasping for air "GEORGE" I heard. "Dream!" I hugged him and I looked down to see everything patched "Your alive" he said when I felt my shoulder become wet. He picked me up and started walking to the house. He brought me to my room and gave me his clothing. I felt safer in his. I put them on and dream headed for the door.

"NO wait please stay" I asked patting beside me 

"ok" he said coming towards me. He got under the covers and at this point I didn't care I snuggled as close as I can get and smelt his scent and fell asleep.

I woke up content and my pillow was so comfy I snuggles closer. "Good evening George get up we are going some were, and there is no reason to change you can right now its only a 3 minute walk" he said "M-kay" I said back to him I got up and he picked up a back pack and we were on our way. 

There stood a purple willow tree on top of a hill with the sunsets view perfectly in angle. The grass was fresh and there were many flowers. We both held hands and walked to the bark and sat down.

"Do you like it" he said

"Its beautiful" I said to him

The sun was now pink and it was pink hour flashing on both of our faces. We looked at each other and we both leaned in.

The surface I felt, Told me I was now in Heaven.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

369 words (perfect for the last chapter)

There it is, The last and final chapter of ~Purrs~

Thanks for the people who actually read this I thought nobody was gonna read it!