Chapter 4~

I woke up with my cat stuffy and was surprised for a bit but remembered I was kidnapped twice. The door opened and a so-called dream came in. " Here's your food for the morning you can call me dream btw-Where did you get that from" he said confused. He walked up to me and grabbed my stuffy. "HEY give it back!" I shouted. "

Well I'll be damned he talks"(if yk yk) he said,

"Why would I give it to you tho" he said with scissors in his hand. He cut some of the fake white fur off. Everything went in slow motion after that the fur slowly fell until it hit the floor. He did not just do that.

My cat's rage instincts took over my eyes, had some red lens or something and I spit the handkerchief off my chin and it was now on my neck.

I started shake side to side with all my effort and the chains finally got of the wall and was now dragging along when I pounced on him and with my mouth grabbed my cat stuffy and than curled up and and started nuzzling and purring with my stuffy in the middle or a curled up like a cat in its cat bed.

Dream grabbed a notebook from his pocket(I wonder what's all it there) at wrought down notes and then took the chains that were dragging behind me and left the room. I started walking around to practice walking cause I was sitting for so long after that I decided to play with what there was.

After he came back and gave me food and left, I was happy because of what he did. I started eating and under the plate there was a notebook with a pack of crayons under it with a note.

You looked really bored so hears something to do!-Dream

Said the note. I actually really enjoyed drawing so I started drawing my cat stuffy. It was ok but not the best. I tried drawing how I felt, which was me in a black room with one tile that I was standing on.

I finished and I loved it. I made some more pictures, most of them being fantasy things like wizards and fairies. He enjoyed drawing and started drawing monsters some they were based on his imagination

He was trying his best to ignore it but he finally decided to try to draw a dream from what he knows. He decided to make a dream of holding him by strings in a dark room like he's a puppet and dreams above him holding the strings and it was really creative. He signed it and he looked at it one more time until he decided it was time for bed. His hands were tired so he curled up and went to bed with his cat stuffy.