Chapter 2~ Unknown

I shot awake sweating. I looked around and realized it was only a nightmare. I went downstairs and looked at my phone. It showed it was nine o'clock. I decided to go outside and take a walk.

I walked out the front door and walked to the nearest park and sat on the swing. I looked at my phone and it was 9:37. I decided to walk back home. On the way back I heard something muffled. I thought it was nothing until a big thump happened. I secretly went to check and found a dead woman on the floor and some other tall guy and I immediately called 911.

"911 what's your emergency"

"S-someone is d-dead in the alley beside Terrassa r-road" I stuttered

"Sir take deep breaths and tell what's your name"

G-g-George d-Davidson"

"We will be on are way"

That's when I crouched and made myself as small as possible. Until a gas bomb was set off and I started feeling weak realizing its a sleeping gas bomb I tried plugging my nose until my head fell sideways excited and that got the murders attention. He had a gas mask on. I noticed I was still in the 911 call and I said please come and help

"George Davidson we are trying are best" I felt something grab my phone

"Oh George won't be here" I heard someone say in a seduced deep voice and after he said

"Goodnight George"

I woke up to be against a wall in like a torture room with my hands tied up. I started crying quietly knowing my mom would be worried. I knew I was a half cat so I took my claws out and cut the rope. I wiped my eyes and explored the room. There was torture weapons and like burning swords and that's when the door flung open. I could easily tell this kidnapper was drunk and on his vest It said Jschaltt.

He grabbed me by my hair and inspected my face. His breath was terrible due to his drunkenness. "Pretty little boy with one blue one brown eye half cat selling for 500,000 that's good enough". My heart dropped when I realized I was getting sold to the black market.

After an 2 or 3 hours I heard some bomb go off. Then sirens and screams. The door busted open and Jschlatt was Hiding against the other wall until I could hear footsteps slowly walk into the room.

I was quiet the entire time and worried because the guy who entered the room had dirty blond hair and was way taller than me and he was holding a knife. "Please Dream I'll do anything " begged Jshlatt. "Ya right I'd rather get you over with" said the unknown dirty blond. I couldn't even see his face. It was hidden like a white smiley face mask.

I didn't think he noticed me yet so I crouched in the corner and shut my eyes until I heard a scream fading and then something dropped. I opened my eyes to see my kidnapper on the floor dead. The unknown so-called dream started heading out the door but his eye went on me.