Chapter 11~no you didn't

Mini Nikis POV

I woke up and then the memories from last night filled my head. I sent all the videos to my computer to edit them and make cute videos for dream to see. I started

George POV

This was the first time I woke up happy and satisfied with my sleep. "Come on let's go, they came back and it's almost time for breakfast" said Niki "ok!" I said "Also wear this collar with a bell. I have one pair we can match!" She said, I started putting it on and we went out of the room.

"Good morning" Niki and I said in sync "Some are happier than usual", "Nikis a better person than u" I said smiling. Niki just giggled. " We are having cereal in animal shapes for today" said niki while placing everyone's bowls down. "So George can you repeat what you just said" Dream said

"Niki is better than you?" and then dropped my head on the table purring, he turned on vibrating and heating on. Everyone just started laughing. He turned it off and I finished my cereal. "Thanks Niki" I said "You never said thank you to me" dream said "For reasons" I say back glaring at him before He turns it on again and I trip purring "Oh ur gonna regret that" I say after he turned it off. I pounced on him and dropped his cereal on his lap upside down.

"Oh no you did not" as he tried to grab me but I'm already sprinting up and I'm on the third story giving him the L he reached me and I jumped down the 3 floors down into the kitchen. That would not be possible but cats land on their feet. He graffle hooked down and I ran behind niki and hugged her like my life depended on it.

He ripped me off her and I felt weird "If you wonder what you feel it is called a punishment" he said while i started closing my eyes. I woke up tied to the bed but sitting down. "Guess what you r watching horror movies with me before bed. I was terrified of horror movies.

~Time skip~

We finished 4 different horror movies and he let me go so I sprinted off to the main lobby and fell asleep.