Optional: Honeymoon smut

WARNING SMUT AHEAD

THIS CHAPTER HAS ZERO PLOT AND YOU DO NOT NEED TO READ IT

LAST WARNING DEVILS TANGO AHEAD

I also had a lot of people asking if I could recreate the last smut chapter as they didn't get a chance to read it before it was taken down. I would, however I honestly don't remember it that well, and wanted to do something more honeymoon related. I also apologize if there are some moments that I repeated from the last time, I probably just liked them a lot. Thanks for reading!

Camilo held my hand as we walked towards our honeymoon cabin. It was small and quaint, we didn't leave the Encanto, but the cabin was a ways away from the main town. We wanted to spend our first night as a married couple as far away as possible.

Just before we got to the door, Camilo stopped walking.

"Is everything alright Camilo?"

He didn't respond before scooping me up and carrying me through the door. I laughed as he leaned down to kiss me. He closed the door behind him with his foot as he slowly walked towards the bed.

He carefully set me down to my feet and without leaving my lips, undid the zipper of my dress. The fabric falls to the ground and I all of a sudden feel very cold.

Camilo picks me up once more, and lays me down on my back before climbing over top of me. Using his knee, he separates my legs, and relaxes into me. I wrapped my arms around his neck as I slowly slipped my tongue inside his mouth.

I feel Camilo's warm hands touch my skin, slowly finding their way to the clasp of my bra. He unclips it with ease, peeling it off and throwing it to the side. I push his jacket off his shoulders, and begin undoing the buttons of his dress shirt.

I toss his shirt to the side and pull him close. Feeling his skin on mine gives me a million butterflies and I smile into his mouth.

Camilo's hands begin to explore, his hands glide along my hips coming up to my breasts. His lips leave my mouth, placing soft kisses along my neck.

His hand ventures from my breast, running it down my stomach, giving me goosebumps. He uses his hand to push my legs further apart, then he lightly runs his finger tips along the inside of my thigh.

I don't realize at first but I begin to push my hips up closer to him, craving his touch.

"Patience my love" He whispers in my ear

Camilo then gently uses his thumb to rub small circles around my clit. I lean my head back and shut my eyes. He leans down and kisses me but I can barely close my mouth.

I suddenly feel a jolt of confidence as I sit up and push Camilo over so that he is now on his back. I sit straddling him and lean forward to kiss him.

I begin to rub my hips against his, feeling his hard push against me as he moans into my mouth.

I slowly move down, and undo the button on his dress pants, then slide them off his legs. I use my palm and feel against his length overtop his underwear. The sheer thought of it inside me making me shiver.

I look up at Camilo to see his head leaned back against the pillow and I smile. I pull his underwear off and seeing his size makes me pause for a moment.

"Are you nervous my dear?" He asks, his arms are behind his head as he watches me.

I nod my head and hesitate before doing anything else.

I hear Camilo chuckle, "you can take it princess"

I reach out my hand and slowly begin stroking his dick. I lean closer and use my tongue to tease the tip.

I feel Camilo shudder under my touch. I put my mouth over the end, using my hand to cover the bottom. I feel Camilo's hand hold onto my hair, not pushing me, but guiding me.

I feel his length throbbing in my mouth as Camilo moves his hips into me. His hand then moves to my forehead pushing me away.

Breathing heavy he says, "Not yet my dear, you haven't even had a turn"

I smile and before I know it I feel Camilo throw me onto my back.

He lowers down and pauses when looking at my underwear,

He sighs, "are you that desperate for me? I can see how wet you are through your underwear"

I'm embarrassed, but it quickly disappears when he pulls them off of me. The cold air makes me shiver, but it's soon fixed with the warmth of Camilo's mouth.

I let out a moan as he uses his tongue to create circles around my clit. I thought it couldn't get any better until I feel him slowly slide a finger inside.

My legs close slightly until they are pushed open again by Camilo's hand. I reach down and hold tightly onto his hair, keeping him close to me.

I begin moving my hips along his tongue, the feeling slowly taking over me. My legs begin to shake and I moan out his name, so close to my peak.

Then he stops, disappointment rushes over me. He comes up and kisses me softly.

"Are you ready?" He asks, lips barely apart

I nod my head, holding him close.

He reaches down so that he can guide himself. Camilo begins rubbing himself along my entrance, his length going up and down my clit.

"Please hurry" I say

"You're so impatient y/n"

He slowly pushes himself into me. His length stretches me and feels incredible.

"God y/n you're so tight" he moans in my ear

He slowly begins moving his hips, his length moving in and out of me. He takes one of his hands and brings it up to my jaw. Holding my face to look at him.

He smiles and kisses me hard. His thrusts are getting harder and harder, and my moans get louder and louder as he hits my spot perfectly every time.

I tighten around him and I can feel that he is getting close to his release too.

"Please Camilo" I whimper

"What do you want princess?"

"Please"

"Use your words" he whispers

"Please I want you to make me cum"

He smiles,"There you go"

He thrusts hard into me, I orgasm hard and moan loudly as I pull him close. I feel him fill up my insides with his own release.

I'm still shaking as he pulls away. We clean up and he lays back down beside me. I roll over and lean into him.

He rubs my back and I smile into his chest,

"I could get used to this" he says before we both drift to sleep.