Chapter 5

HERE IT GOES........

SIDHARTH'S POV:

Beep! Beep! Beep!

I woke up due to my alarm it was 7:30 am. I got up, did my morning routine and started getting ready for my office.

After getting ready, I went downstairs and saw mom cooking breakfast. I went on breakfast table and started reading newspaper. Dad joined me later.

After sometime mom came with breakfast, served us and sat down to eat.

"Sid, how is everything going in your office these days??" Dad asked.

"Fine, Dad. Nothing much going on."

"Neeraj ji (Sidharth's father), do you know yesterday when I went to buy vegetables from Market, I saw Sunita's daughter in law riya was walking on the street at 8:00pm alone. She was smiling while talking to someone on phone and that was not it, she was wearing shorts. Like seriously, how could sunita allow her daughter in law wear something so shameless?" Mom informed.

"Oh god!!! How can sunita be so irresponsible?? When her daughter in law will slip out of her hands then only she will realize." Dad replied.

Although I didn't agree with them completely, but I won't talk back to them.

"Okay mom! Now I think I should leave, I am getting late." I said and left the house.

I reached my office, parked my car and entered the office. I went to receptionist asked her to send me the list of employees who don't arrive till 9:30 am. And went straight to my cabin.

At dot 9:30 am, my landline rang and receptionist told me that only siya has not arrived. I told her to send siya in my cabin as soon as she arrives.

At 9:35 am, there is a knock at my door. I asked the person to come in.

"Sir" a girl with brown hair and wheatish colour entered my cabin.

"Yes, who are you? And why are you here?" I asked disinterested.

"Sir, I am Siya" she told being afraid.

"Oh the late arrival!! So is this why you think the company is paying you, to come late? Or spend time on your home?" I shouted.

"Sir but there was traffic" she said.

"So leave your home early if you know there could be traffic. Since this is your first time I am leaving you, dare you get late again and you will know the consequences." I said and dismissed her. I really hate the people who aren't disciplined and don't take there work seriously.

The rest of the day in office went as usual.

Later in evening....

I went home and sat down with mom and dad to have dinner.

"Sid, how was your day." Mom asked.

"It was fine as usual." I replied.

"Oh sid, do you know that my friend Rachna her son's marriage got fixed today. Oh my god she was looking so happy, she came to give ladoos(sweet dish) for the same..."

I knew where is this conversation leading to.

"Mom you want to talk about something then please say it directly, okay?" I said as politely as possible.

"Sid, your sister called today." My mom informed.

"So, what was she saying??" I asked.

"Sid she told us about a girl whom she thinks is a perfect bride for you, you know it's your age to get married and even me and your dad liked the girl she is ...."

"Mom, you know that I trust your choices and i know whatever you will do for me, will be for my benefit only. So if you liked the girl, I am ready to meet her." I told her interrupting in between. Also it has been 3 years, I have been avoiding this topic by telling her that I want to settle down first, I just don't feel ready yet etc. But I know I can't avoid it now.

"Oh my God!!!! Really!!!!! Look Neeraj ji, didn't I say that my sid is very good and he will never deny me." Mom said happily.

"Let me call your sister to tell her that you have agreed to meet the girl. She will be so excited." Mom said.

After dinner, I went in my room to sleep as i was tired.

VISHAKHA's(Sid's mom) POV:

I called sweety in excitement.

"Hello sweety!!! Sid is ready to meet the girl." I told her.

"Mom! Like seriously brother is agreed means without being convinced by anyone." Sweety said with excitement in her voice.

"But sweety! What about family's background and financial status???"

"Mommy you know that right, their family is my family's friends since years. Financial is equal to ours and girl is the only daughter of them."

"Good sweety! but these are the secondary, most important thing that matters is their nature. How is their nature?" I asked.

"Mom! Uncle aunty's nature is very good. They treat me like their own daughter. They are very good people. And you know that their daughter is such an amazing girl. I have known her for past 1 year only and we have become such great friends. She is a very educated girl...." sweety replied enthusiastically.

" Sweety!! It's good that she is well educated but is she doing job right now.."

"Right now she is not doing any job but in future even if she wants to do job she can. I do job and manage my family well right. But she has a very good nature. She respects elders. She understand the situation very well and then react accordingly. She is a very strong girl."

"Okay sweety!! Now it's getting very late. I will talk to you tomorrow." I said.

.........

So what do you guys think about sid's family and our hero sid??

And a marriage proposal for sid??🤔🤔