Chapter 18

HERE WE GO....

Sidharth's POV:

Fuck man!!! I never imagined that this date would turn this hot and Romantic. Shehnaaz was literally in my embrace. My hand touched her milky waist. I pulled her towards myself. Our faces were less than 3 inches apart. When I rolled her, her back touched my front. That was so hot.

I leaned back so there would some distance between us and I could control a little but she leaned back on me. At that moment, all I wanted was the time to freeze. All the people besides us seemed to disappear. But, I sighed.

We got to know that 5 couples are already eliminated. I folded the chart paper into half. Now we have to stick to each other. I smirked at my own thought. This gonna be fun. I know she is also feeling the same way. I saw her blushing even before the dance.

"So remaining 5 couples, are you ready?" Announcer asked.

I stepped on the paper. Shehnaaz did too. I think in next round we both won't be able to fit in the paper.

"Yesssssssss" We all yelled.

Music started. We held each other's hand. I looked towards her, she was not looking towards me. I knew she was blushing and feeling shy. We tried to recognize the song. We moved a little right and little left, being fully careful not to step out of paper.

Dil kyun yeh meraaaaaaa shor kare
(Why is my heart screaming?)

Ok! This song is actually describing my situation right now. I moved her one hand on my shoulder and used my same hand to hold the her waist again. She shivered a little. I love to see my effect on her.

Dil kyun yeh mera shor kare
(Why is my heart screaming?)

"Naaz!!" I said.

She immediately looked up in my eyes. I first time called her that. We were only 1 inch apart. I looked at her lips. I swear if there weren't so many people looking at us, I would have definitely kissed her hard.

Idhar nahi (Neither here)

Idhar nahi
(Neither here)

"Idhar nhi(Neither here)" I repeated the lyrics and pointed my hand towards her right.

Udhar nahi
(Nor there)

Then, pointed towards her left while Singing and looking in her brown mesmerizing eyes.

Teri Ore Chale
(It move towards you)

I pointed towards her heart and sang. We were having an intense eye lock. No one was ready to look away. Music continued and we both were moving but the eye lock was never broken.

Dil kyun yeh mera shor kare
(Why is my heart screaming?)

This time I left her waist and held her neck. Rubbing my hand a little. She leaned more in my touched.