Chapter 15

Warning ⚠️
Mild Mature Content Ahead.

Yet I know it doesn't matter to you all guys. 😉

HERE WE GO....

At 2 am:

I was not able to sleep. I kept on tosing and turning on my bed. Sleep was far away from my eyes. I guess I am too excited for tomorrow. I had a different feeling about meeting him.

My phone vibrates suddenly. It was a text from sid.

Sid: You awake?

He is also not able to sleep. I guess.

Shehnaaz: yeahhh

Sid: I thought you would be sleeping but I guess I am lucky. 😉

Shehnaaz: Why haven't you slept till now?

Sid: I guess I am super excited to meet you tomorrow moti. 😁

Shehnaaz: Wanna meet now kullu?😉

I know he can't come now but it is fun to tease him.

Sid: Shall I ring your door bell? Or is there any other way to reach to your room?

What???? Is he outside my house??? No, he can't be.

Shehnaaz: What?

Sid: I guess I will ring your door bell then.

Shehnaaz: Wait!!! Are you serious?

Sid: Should I prove it to you?😏

Shehnaaz: Wait!! I am opening the door. Don't make any noise. 😒😒 or else..

I got up from my bed. Slowly, opened my room's door. I tip-toed downstairs to reach the main door. I slowly opened the door, not wanting to wake mom and dad. And there he is standing with a smirk on his face.

"Are you crazy or what???" I whisper yelled at him.

"You want to talk here??" He said whispering with a smirk on his face.

I rolled my eyes.

"Be quite!! Don't make any noise" I told him.

I took hold of his hand and we both started tip-toe towards my room. I knew if we made any noise, my mom will wake up. She is a light sleeper.

Finally, we both were able to reach my room without making any noise. I let out my breath which I didn't even know I was holding.

I turned my face towards him, only to notice that he was already looking at me. His eyes were filled with something I couldn't recognize but it didn't felt uncomfortable.

He broke the eye contact. His eyes traveled down to my lips. And then to my breast while going all the way down and then again comes to meet my eyes. He openly checked me out. Yet, I didn't felt uncomfortable at all like I normally do.

I was wearing night suit. His gazed again shifted to my breast. I also looked down and realized my first button was open giving him a little view of my cleavage. He again looked in my eyes.

"Shehnaaz" He whispered huskily.

His husky voice made me wet down their. I always thought that these things happened in novels and films only. I guess sid is proving me wrong. I suddenly didn't had the strength to continue the eye contact and so i shifted my gaze down to look at his lips. God!!! His lips looked sooo dark and juicy.