Chapter 16

Here we go.....

SIDHARTH'S POV:

"Siya, spam...... hmm.... Nishita.... hmm....Priyanth"

I was scrolling through the mails to check if their is something important at work that requires my attention. I saw that Priyanth had sent today's update on the ongoing project.

I opened it and started reading today's progess. I have taken 3 days off due to Roka. But I still need to keep a check on my team. So, I have asked Priyanth one of the most talented and responsible member in my team to send me daily updates.

While reading the file, I received a notification of me being added in a whatsapp group. I clicked on it. This group was made by none other then my bestfriend Kushal.

The name of the group was "24/7 drama". I am sure this guy has some serious mental disorders. I wonder how is he my best friend. It had Shehnaaz, Sweety and jiju.

Kushal: Hello everyone!!! This group is made for fun purpose only. Anyone who wants to have any serious chat. Please do that personally. If anyone send any serious message, he/she will be kicked out immediately.

Sweety: Then, sid will be the first one to be kicked out. 🤣🤣🤣

This Sweety will be reason of spoiling my image in front of Sana.

Sid: I am not that serious kinda person 🙄

Jiju: Liar 🤣

Sid: What jiju? You also joined them.

Sweety: 🤣🤣

Kushal: 😂😂

Then, I saw Sana typing. My heartbeat quicken.

Shehnaaz: Whatttt? Why am I the only person who hasn't seen him in serious mode. 😲

I smiled reading her text.

Sid: Look! I was right.

Kushal: Bhabhi! Thanks to you that since past few days grumpy Sid has disappeared.

Sweety: Yes Sana. What kind of miracle  have done on my brother? 😏

Jiju: 🤣🤣

I will not spare these two for all this.

Sid: Kushal! have you made this group just to bully this poor guy?

Kushal: Nope Bro! How dare we bully you? You are the biggest and scariest bully🤣🤣

Sweety: 🤣🤣🤣

These two has made me a Clown infront of Sana.

Shehnaaz: By the way Kushal,You have pics of Roka right?

Thanks Shehnaaz for diverting these two. I sighed.

Kushal: Yes bhabhi

Sweety: Bloody Kushal You have pics from Roka and you didn't even send them to me.😤

Kushal: Right now uploading them on group🥺

Kushal then started sending the roka pics.

I looked at them. Shehnaaz looked so beautiful. Then, there came a pics where I am proposing her and she is smiling. Awwww

I made that photo home screen wallpaper.

"Yes!! Keep these boxes here." Mom asked the servant to keep the gifts from Shehnaaz family on the table. She started looking at it.

"Mummy! All these expensive gifts, don't you think they spend too much?" I asked her.

"Son! All this is a part of our custom and this is nothing in front of the heavy  jewelleries we gave during Srishti's Wedding."