Chapter 8

HERE IT GOES......

SIDHARTH's POV:

"....I met her on our business partner Mr. And Mrs. Tandon's anniversary party. I was talking to their only daughter Rushi Tandon, who was a typical spoiled brat. I don't like her at all. But you know formalities. 🙄"

"Anyways where was I, so yeah I was talking to her and a waiter bumped into her due to which some water fell on her dress and she started creating a scene. She started scolding the innocent waiter that her so called "designer" dress got spoiled. Attention seeker."

"Sweety, why would you call the waiter innocent?" Mom asked.

"Mom! Because I witnessed everything with my own two eyes. The waiter got bumped into her because a little boy was running towards waiter and in order to prevent bumping into him, he bumped into her accidently. Also, Mom don't interrupt me let me finish."

"Okay okay meri maa! You continue" Mom said.

"So before I could have said anything to Rushi. Sana came over there and politely asked Rushi not to create a scene because it was not his mistake. But rushi arrogantly replied how did she know that it was not his mistake?"

"But sana still explained her that Rahul, the little boy was running away from eating food which she was trying to feed him and just to avoid bumping into him the waiter accidently bumped into her."

"Oh nice! that means she is good with kids. By the way who is rahul?" Mom asked.

"That's their neighborhood kriti's son. He is soooooo cute."

Finally, the traffic light turned green and the cars started moving. We were stuck in traffic for last 20 mins and my dear sister wouldn't keep her mouth shut for a sec. For last 40 mins, I have been listening different stories about this girl sana.

Since last 1 week, I have been ignoring mom and di because they had only one topic to discuss "sana". Actually I would usually completely ignore them or pretend to be busy or some other excuse.

If you would honestly ask me, I only knew her name is sana and this story di just told us. I was not interested in listening all this, I have to marry her anyways. It doesn't matter how much I knew about her. At the end she will have to adjust according to mom and me.

Di said that she has sent a photo of her on whatsapp while I was in office, but I forgot to open it. I don't know why I am feeling like this right now, that I should have at least seen her photo and should have known more about her. I am getting a different vibes today which I choose to ignore.

"Sidharth, where are you lost? I have been telling you to stop." Di yelled at me and I stopped the car.

We have reached and are infront of their house. We walked to their door and di rang the bell being excited as always. After 5 mins, a women opened the door and welcomed us inside who I assume is sana's mother. Di hugged her. She welcomed us inside very warmly.

We sat on the couch in their hall. Di was going to start talking again but jiju stopped her and started introducing us.

"This is shehnaaz's mom and dad."

Shehnaaz? Who is she?

"Uncle, This is sidharth and his parents."

"Mrs. Singh, you have maintained your house very well." Mom said.

"Mrs. Gupta this is just that shehnaaz likes to decorate house and take care of it." Shehnaaz's mom replied.

I guess shehnaaz is sana, isn't she?