Nine.

EXCUSE MISTAKES! THANK YOU.

OMNISCIENT POV.

JULY 7.2018

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

kentrell laid on saints exposed stomach gently rubbing his thumb over it. letting out a deep breath she looked away from her phone staring at the top of his head.

she knew something was on his mind, but chose not to say anything knowing that he wouldn't want to talk about it. feeling her phone go off she glanced at it seeing that her mema was calling through facetime.

"i'm so glad you called, i missed you" she said as soon as the call connected. kentrell looked up at her with a mug on his face until he heard a ladies voice.

"i miss you too lani, you know the phone works both ways so i know you don't miss me as much as you say you do" amelia spoke. "hold the phone up i wanna see you".

holding the phone up with both arms saint puckered her lips quickly putting it back down. "why are you still in bed at three in the afternoon and who is that laying on your stomach under them covers" she asked causing saint to bust out and start laughing.

"i fell back sleep and i don't know whatchu' talking about ma" she tried playing stupid making amelia squint her eyes.

"lani that thing has a head full of hair with a tattoo above his eyebrow, ian blind little girl" she said and kentrell started laughing. scooting up he laid on saint chest so amelia could see him.

"waddup ma" he waved making saint roll her eyes. niggas get asked about and start calling people momma or grandma 'ma'.

"i knew it was somebody, anywho hey! you a little fine thing. i see why saint wanted to run her ass to utah".

"i- that is not why! i'm not finna play with you mema" saint giggled.

"mhm, that's the same boy your cousin showed me, your father, and your mother that almost made her throw a fit. she kept her cool though...well around me. i don't know what happened when they left".

"whatchu' talm bout?" kentrell asked her furrowing his eyebrows.

"i guess mu'lani didn't tell you, but her mother doesn't like you. she feels as if you're weird, too gangster, with a bad reputation, and has lani walking around looking like a clown or some shit she said".

"damn" he chuckled. "ha daddy feel the same way too ain't it?"

"noo, my daddy actually likes you" saint swiped off the screen going to her and her father's message thread. "look at what he said. " she mumbled showing him the message from the other day.