Voices

“And that basically sums it up” Tommy said now all of him, Tubbo, Ranboo, and Drista sitting on the floor as he recalled the past couple weeks.

“Wait so you have powers!” Tubbo exclaimed.

“Yep!” 

“We’ll if you don’t mind I do have to go talk to Wyvern, will you guys be ok?” Drista said standing up.

“We’ll be good,” Tommy replied, as Drista got in the elevator.

“So you guys remember that whole dream situation” Tommy said once Drista left,

“Umm yes?” Ranboo responded

“What about it?” Tubbo asked.

“Well I think I solved it” 

“Wait what, you’ve been at that since we started looking into it, what changed?” Ranboo said, sentences getting jumbled together.

“Well I don’t know what happened but when I got here I felt this place looked familiar, and then it did look familiar,” Tommy explained.

“What do you mean?” Tubbo asked.

“We learned that specific things give me my memory back, right?”

“Right” Ranboo responded

“When me and Wren where talking I noticed something” Tommy said 

“What?” Tubbo asked, again.

“I don’t know but I think they might be a family member of mine” Tommy said.

“WAIT SO YOU’RE THESEUS!?!?!” Tubbo exclaimed, slamming his hands down on the floor

“Who?” Tommy asked

“Wren told us that her brothers codename was Theseus” Ranboo said “he did look exactly like you, same hair and eye color if i remember right”

“How do you remember?, and also why are you here?” Tommy asked, never really getting an answer to that when they got here.

“We were eight and you where seven speculating that it’s been about ten years” Ranboo shrugged

“Drista took us in when we were younger, and when we were old enough we got an apartment not too far away.” Tubbo said standing up.

“Where are you going?” Tommy asked raising an eyebrow,

“To get wren” Tubbo said walking to the elevator.

If Tommy could stop him he would,

But you could never stop Tubbo at this point.

~+~

*New P.O.V. Unlocked*

“It’s almost done sir” Punz said to bad

“Good good, we need to get those traitors out of their domain” Bad said looking over the city

“The starbound is getting restless” Hanna said coming in the room

“What does it need now?” Annoyance dripping into Bads tone.

“We don’t know yet” she responded

“Make sure they're ready when the time comes, you two are dismissed” Bad said shoving them away.