and here we go

A/N

hullo I'm back a week and a half before my school starts :o and look only 6 chapters left after this, oh my

haha your all going to hate me at the end of this but wait! is that a spin off i see coming :o "No strings attached" by MSloth166 will be out after this fic finishes

454 words to satisfy you for this week

T.W. Weapons? Shouting?

Ace

~+~

"You can go back?!" Techno whipped his head toward me, Wilbur tensed, Phil's wings puffed up, and Tommy shrunk back in his seat.

"Dream said I could but I'll probably be stuck on the side lines." I sighed, and Phil's wings went back down and Wilbur slumped in his seat. Techno was looking down at his half-finished food and looked back up at me. "Be safe" He said before getting up and going back to his room.

The rest of the dinner was in silence and when I finished I grabbed my bow from the front door and went out back, Tommy followed me. I remember when he first came here and He would sit on the side while I shot at a tree. Two weeks later Tommy asked If I could teach him how to use a bow and arrow, I agreed.

I looked up at the setting sun, it was painting the sky with beautiful oranges, pinks, and reds. I took a deep breath letting the setting get engraved into my brain. Putting an arrow into the bullseye on the target, 2 hours had passed of me and Tommy going back and forth with hitting the target. We both sat down on the grass arrows and bows discarded to the side.

I looked at him, opening my mouth without thinking, "I promise you I won't let anything happen to me" I said, taking one of his hands in mine and squeezing it. He looked up at me with something between hope and sorrow in his eyes. We both know that I can't keep a promise like that but those are the words that go unsaid as two siblings bask in the dying light.

~+~

I'm back at the hero's tower but this time I'm dressed in black cargo pants, with a dark purple turtleneck, and a blindfold over my eyes, my hero outfit.

I say hi to the receptionist and she tells me Sam's in his office, so I go up the elevator to find Sam yelling at dream, oh great.

"You can't just let them back on the field without my permission!" Sam yelled not noticing I had come into the room yet. "Yes I can, I even asked the committee and they agreed to it!" Dream rebottled, a smirk on his face. I open and close the door loudly so I can get both of their attention. Tier heads whipped to me and I opened my mouth to speak just as the room was filled with a blood red as the sirens came on.

A battle was going to take place and whether Sam liked it or not he was going to have to deal with me on the field.

~+~

A/N

and I know your wondering how I'm going to get it done in six chapters, well you'll just have to see ;)

after this fic is done i might re-write some of the first chapters because their kinda bland, if i do, do that I will defiantly archive the chapters for you :)

have a great day! bye!