Aftermath

a/n

hullo everyone,

as of now i would like to announce that we are 10,000 words into this fic with many more to come

1041 words :)

more angst heheh

enjoy!

~+~

When do you stop doing what you love?

When do you stop helping people?

When do you get fed up with corrupt systems so much that you just leave?

Well Wilbur was pretty close to leaving the heroes association,

But that’s when his father came home early from work.

~~~

“Boys!” Phil called from the living room.

Why was he home, he should still be at his shift Wilbur thought as he opened the door to his room

He got out into the hallway of their second story house to see a confused looking Technoblade already out of his room and heading down the stairs, Wilbur followed.

“Hey dad, why are you home early?” Techno asked sitting on his place on the couch,

“There was a development at work” phil said looking like he was just crying with how red the skin around his eyes where “it’s about your brother”

At that Wilbur and Techno stiffened

“Did they find him?” Techno asked, but it was clear to see that, that wasn’t the case. Tommy would be here if they found him.

“Not exactly” Phil said “He kind of came to me”

“Heh? Then where is he?” Techno asked, knowing the same as Wilbur.

“Where do I start?” Phil said, looking up to the tall ceiling of the living room.

“I found out this group of vigilantes called the wither cult, they have their base close to where Tommy was spotted and where he walks home from school, I found two members at a cafe and told them to come with me, once I got to heroes tower with them I brought one into an interrogation room and put the other in a holding cell, apparently one had pushed an emergency button on their communicator so the leaders of the wither cult where in the front lobby, I put them both of the people I found at the cafe into holding cells and went down to bring the leaders and apparently three other members into a soundproof interrogation room.” Phil said looking even more wrapped with grief and closer to crying. Wilbur didn’t like when his father cried.

“So what about Tommy?” Wilbur asked voice small and already thinking of the worst

What if Tommy’s dead

What if they killed Tommy

What if Dream has Tommy