An Awakening

Young gods feel like they have the world in their hands

Most of that's true

But what if they have the sanity of a whole culture

~+~

Tommy woke up in his bedroom, his head was pounding and his body felt like it was torn apart and put back together.

He slowly opened his eyes to the soft light from the sun coming through into his curtains and filling the whole room.

Tommy sat up in his bed, his body aching with every movement.

When trying to remember what happened the day prior he remembered passing out in front of Wren

Crap their probably worried Tommy thought

They very much are

"Shut up" Tommy mumbled under his breath, swinging his feet off the bed and standing on the cool wood floors.

He looked over to his desk, a crown of sticky notes laid on top.

Tommy had made that for Wren before he had gone to meet Hourglass.

The crown was made of yellow sticky notes with rainbow dots put on each point.

Tommy picked up the crown and opened his door to the hallway of the living quarters.

It was about 11:00 am so Wren should be in their office.

Tommy rounded the corner to the elevator, pressing the 1 on the elevator door to go to the office floor.

A small vine crept into the elevator going for Tommy's legs, the vine was not black, It was blood red

Tommy backed away from the vine hitting the far side of the elevator wall.

The red vine was inching closer and closer just as it was about to touch Tommy a black vine shot out from his belt and crushed the red one.

There were not supposed to be vines on Tommy's belt, he had never put any there.

And yet when Tommy brought his hand out from behind his back, his hand was glowing red

Powers!

YAY

EEEEE

Yes

Chaos!

"What?" Tommy mumbled, picking up the pile of ash that used to be the blood vine.

You're the chaos god!

You have the Chaos abilities!

You control the vines!

Tommy decided to call the voice chat, they were very chaty after all.

Tommy also decided to not tell Wren when he got out of the elevator to the first floor.

He waved to Amethyst as he walked by, they waved back, he then went down to the main hallway swiping the keycard so he was let in.

Tommy paused in front of the door hearing voices inside,

"I worry that what you said is true"

Wren's voice

"It has to be"

Drista

....

"I'm telling him" Wren said standing up and going over to their desk to get the nether star.