A Friend?

Ace

~+~

"And this is the training room" I said, opening a door stepping inside with surveillance, who gasped at how big it was. The training room was a big open floor with platforms attached to the walls, there was an array of weapons stacked to one side and a small water cooler on the other.

"This is big" Surveillance said, looking around the room and going up to the weapons looking at them. "Did you make some of these?" they asked, picking up a sword with my marking on the handle. "Yep! I make some of the more dangerous weapons around the tower, such as Dream's poison tipped swords, or Firecharges throwing stars."

Surveillance quickly put down the weapon and turned back to me, walking over and putting a hand on my shoulder, Pleading "Bestie, Bestie, can you make me something that cool." I returned the gesture "Well we will be working together so... What's your favorite enchantment?"

~+~

"Are you two getting along?" Sam asked as I was putting away extra wither roses that I didn't need for Surveillance's Scythe. "Yep! They're pretty cool. Will they be staying at the tower?" Sam gave me a weird look and stated "Their Dream's cousin I thought they would tell you that." One of the wither roses that I was cutting up fell to the floor. "God damn can any cool people not be related to Dream!!" I groaned and slammed my head on the table.

"Hey I'm cool!" Sam complained and picked up the pieces of fallen wither rose petals, as I started laughing a bit. "And be more careful with these, we don't need them kickstarting your abilities again." Sam reprimanded and my laughing ceased to a giggle. "But I survived," I complained and started cutting the rose petals again. "Barely..." Sam whispered as he left the room, and I was left alone. I remember the days my family fawned over my hands for months as my void abilities took care of the wither curse.

The day it happened started like any other day. I was called into the heroes tower to deal with some problem, and we needed to go out and deal with some villains. The people of the tower say my hatred started for Dream after that battle, and they are right. Dream has manipulation abilities so he can manipulate both people and powers. That battle Dream was in a tough spot against Timescape, who could manipulate time. I was making a wither arrow at the time so my ability was active and I had it under control until Dream tried to use it. He didn't use it correctly and it backfired on me and gave me the wither curse.

Thankfully I was able to get to the void realm quickly where the Void physically burned the Wither curse out of me. I'm still able to use both abilities though which is beyond me. When I came back Sam was looking over me worried, apparently I had passed out and the Villains fled. Sam took me home and told Phil what happened. For the first time in forever I saw Phil genuinely terrified, not of me, for me.

After that day Wilbur, Techno, and Tommy all became too protective of me, and hey I get it your sibling had a near death experience, and if it was anyone else they would be dead. So you don't want them to get hurt again. I have it under control again and the scars on my hands don't hurt anymore. I still hate Dream though because I literally told him not to do it.

As I was mixing the concoction to put on the scythe, Dream burst in and put his sword on the table in front of me. "Can you put more canisters of poison in it?" He said tapping his foot against the floor. "No I can't," I said, pushing the sword away from the table, "It has too many already and I'm working on something." Dream picked up his sword and looked at me "then what do you expect me to do?" Dream stood high and with his chin up, god I want to smack that teletubby right across the face.

"The only way I could do it is if you let me work with you, out on the field" Since the accident Sam hasn't let me on any missions. "If you really want to fine, see if I care." Dream said and walked out of the room. I jumped up in my seat, I could finally fight again!

~+~

{Redacted}

~+~

"They're doing well" I said facing Nikki who was helping me plant some black vines around the base after the fight. "Yes! I'm so excited to plant more!" Nikki was jumping for joy ever since we found out flowers can bloom off the black vines.

"Wren!!" Tommy yelled from around the corner, Running up and hugging his sibling. "And Hello to you!" Wren said, picking the kid off his feet looking at Drista who was behind Tommy. "Drista what is it?" Wren asked, tilting their head to the side in confusion. "Umm can you come here for a sec?." Drista asked. I let go of Tommy and followed Drista into one of the meeting rooms. Once the door was closed Drista spoke up.

"I think there's another world connected to our own."

A/N

Sorry it took me so long to update here i was focusing on Ao3 and didn't have motivation to write!