𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒

*𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠* 𝐒𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐦 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐎𝐃 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫

When I try to get up when I awake, Lorenzo's arms are around me, and his head is resting on my shoulder. He draws me in when I try to move. I give up after he moves a little closer, and then I stretch for my phone on the bedside table. I feel Lorenzo's head on my stomach as I enter my face recognition, and his hands reach up to touch my boobs.

"Are you awake now?" I asked, checking the time on my phone. 1:56 p.m.

"Hm." He hummed, tickling my stomach. After Enzo got up, I got a text from Jackson. I don't want to answer, but I want to hear his side of the story.

"Don't you dare answer him." Lorenzo glared up at me, seeing me have an internal battle with myself.

"But-" Before I could finish my sentence, he cut me off.

"Not buts." He placed his hand over my mouth, and I licked it.

"You nasty motherfucker." He says taking his hand from my mouth and wiping it on me.

"Eww." I shouted, "Nasty son of a bitch."

"Did you just call my mother a bitch?" He made a fake gasp. "True tho." I rolled my eyes playfully at him before getting out of bed.

"Ouch!" I shout when I feel a sting on my butt from him smacking it. I jump on the bed and start hitting him with the pillow, which leads to us tackling each other for an hour.

"I'm done, sorry!" I screamed as he tickled me, "Lorenzo, stop!"

"I like it when you scream my name, Amore," he said as he brushed my hair away from my face. My heart skipped a beat, and my thoughts wandered off to the things he could do to me and the things I wanted him to do to me. I snapped out of my thoughts when my phone started to ring. I noticed the caller ID and showed it to Lorenzo, who simply shrugged.

"Hello?"

"Baby, thank God." Jackson expresses relief.

"Thank you for your rich coming from an atheist," Lorenzo says clearly enough for Jackson to hear.

"Why is he with you, Aliyah?" He asks, keeping his anger at bay.

"He's my best friend, and I'm at his house," I say rolling my eyes.

"Why?"

"Because my dad-" I'm cut off by Lorenzo.

"Who are you?" " Her fucking dad?" Lorenzo says, his voice laced with anger.

"Meet me at the park at..." I look at the time on my phone 2:59 p.m. "Um, at 3:45, one minute late, and I'm leaving." I finished and hung up the phone without letting him reply.

"I'm coming with." He demands, and I just nod. I went to my room to take a shower and do my skin routine. I went to my closet and decided that I was going to dress casually, so I'm wearing a black crop top, black biker shorts, a white hoodie, and some Nike. I wear my hair in a messy bun.

 I wear my hair in a messy bun