𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑

*𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠* 𝐒𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐦 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫

It's been a month since we found Dad, Papa, and Ali. Ali has been in a coma, dad has been resting, Uncle Darius has a couple broken ribs, and Lorenzo isn't the best. He barely ate, isn't taking his medications, and is in the hospital 24 hours a day, seven days a week. We are at the hospital right now; we've been here for five hours, Jai and Alex refuse to leave, and Mike is out getting food.

"Do you think he'll ever be the same?" Someone asked, breaking me out of my thoughts.

"No," I replied while looking out the window.

"Do you think she'll wake up soon?" They ask.

"What the fuck is with the questions?" I said, annoyed, looking at Jai. He put his hands up in surrender and gave me a "Jeez lady, calm down" look, which I rolled my eyes at. I then reach for my phone and scroll through my contacts.

Sans Comic

Me: hi

Sans Comic: Hey

Sans Comic: What's up

Me: enzo

Sans Comic: Still refuse to leave

Sans Comic: I'm worried bout him

Me: me too

Me: the docs said that she might lose her memories bc of how badly beaten she was

Me: from that enzo barely left her

Me: it's sad and idk what to do

Sans Comic: Talk to him

Sans Comic: He is always there for you, just do the same

Me: ok

I sighed as I got up and pushed my phone into my pocket. I walk toward the door and knock before entering. I walked over to the chair facing the window.

"Enzo." I tried to look at him, but my eyes betrayed me as they flooded. "Hey." I said with watery eyes while I made a "come" motion with my hand. He sat beside me and instantly wrapped his arms around me, breaking down.

"I'm so sorry." He says, while tears stream down his face.

"It's okay." I said, while rubbing his back with my left hand and playing with his hair with my right hand to calm him.

"How?" He inquired, removing his head from my shoulder.

"Because when she's awake, we'll find that mother fucker, and we'll torture him so badly he begs us to kill him, and you and Ali love that." I say, wiping his tears.

"Okay, thanks sis."

"Any time, but you should really thank Sans Comic and the boys." He chuckles at my nickname for Santiago.

"It's been years since you used that name." He told me, and I hummed in response.

"But in all seriousness, I'm worried about you- we all are."

"I know." He sighs while rubbing his hands over his face. "I'm trying, but the idea that she might lose her memories has messed me up."

"I know, but you know Ali would be extremely pissed knowing you're not taking care of yourself." I look at him with sadness in my eyes.