𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖

I woke up happy today

I woke up happy today. I was sitting on my bed, scrolling through Instagram, when Jackson came into my room with my breakfast and medications. I gave him a "thank you" smile and began consuming my meal.

I took a shower, did my skin routine, and applied makeup. I decided to wear my half hair up and half down. Knowing that everyone will be wearing red and white today, I walk into my closet looking for an outfit. I went for a red crop top and white pants and wore my red heels. I accessorized it with a golden necklace.

After I got ready, I made my bed and walked Jackson to his car

After I got ready, I made my bed and walked Jackson to his car. The time is 8:30 so Izzy and the boys will be here in five to ten minutes. As I was scrolling through Disney+, debating if I should watch Miraculous or Encanto, the TV glitched and blacked out before any information came up. I started taking pictures, trying to get everything, which I did. Right as the TV goes back to normal, I hear the front door being busted open.

"Hey, guys." I get off the sofa and walk towards them, giving them hugs.

"Hey baby," Izzy replied. "Are you ready? I really need some caffeine in me, and Aiden is in the car."

"Yes," I said and went to grab my bag. When I got back, the TV was off.

"Hey, gorgeous." I greeted Aiden, and she smiled while giving me a hug.

"Hey, bestie." She replied. "I can't wait for the game and see my lovely girl perform." She looked at Izzy.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

After waiting five minutes to get coffee at Starbucks, we finally arrived at school. As we entered the school, everyone's attention was drawn to us, with some commenting on our outfits and others gossiping about my relationship.

As we walked to the cafeteria, I spotted the football team at their table, and I pouted when I saw that Jackson wasn't there. I then make eye contact with grey eyes, which shamelessly travel down my body and back to my eyes. I rolled my eyes and made my way over to the table.