𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟖

As I stepped out of the shower, I wrapped a towel around the lower part of my torso, exposing my v-line. I grab another towel to dry my hair. I hung the towel around my neck once my hair had stopped dripping.

I walked inside my room and immediately met with the cool air from the AC. I looked at my phone to see the time, and I dropped it along my grey bedspread. I felt incredibly hungry, so I decided to go to the kitchen.

I noticed Ali's door was slightly ajar as I made my way to the kitchen, and I went to close it when the most stunning scene was bestowed upon my eyes. I leaned against her door frame to watch her finger herself, and the most angelic moans I have ever heard came from her.

The bed sheets were covered with her long, curly hair. In the red LED lights, her long legs are stunning. She started to speed up the pace of her fingers as her legs were slightly spread apart and her back arched. While her left hand squeezed her boobs, her eyes were tightly shut. I got so fucking hard, seeing her pleasuring herself for me.

"Fuck daddy." She moans. Hearing her say that was enough to push me over the edge. I quietly entered the room and closed the door behind me. "Ah, fuck." She moaned.

"Amore, you're doing so well." I praise as I climb into the bed.

"Enzo?" She breathed, "Please."

"Please?" I fixed myself properly on the bed. "You can do better than that, darling."

"Please touch me. Please, daddy." She arches her back when I place a soft kiss on her inner thigh, removing her fingers.

"Words tesoro. Use your words."

"Please, daddy, can you please finger me?" A whimper leaves her mouth as I kiss her pussy.

"You taste so good, darling." I insert two fingers into her wet pussy. I used my thumb to circle her clit, earning a loud moan from her. She runs her hands through my hair, tugging at it every now and then.

I switched my finger to begin using my tongue. I slowly stuck my tongue in her pussy and used my hand to massage her breast, using the hand that was in her to play with her clit. I groaned when she pulled on my head harder than I anticipated. I felt her walls clench at my response. Taking my finger from her clit, knowing she no longer could handle the sensation, I thrust my fingers into her hot, tight, wet cunt, and earned a scream.

"As much as I enjoy you screaming, I need you to be quiet."

"Can you do that for me, amore mio?" She moans in response. "Good little slut." I praised as I thrust my fingers deeper into her, hitting her g- spot and curling them.

"I'm cumming." She moans, and I continue my assault on her pussy. With one more thrust on my fingers, she finished. I removed my finger and licked her up.

"Mhmm, you taste so fucking good."

"You have no idea what you do to me." I hover over her to kiss her on the lips.

"Yea?" I couldn't stop myself from smiling at her.

"Are your eyes a little droopy, tired?"

"Kinda."

"Let me go run you a bath and get you cleaned up. Stay here."

"I can do that myself." I raised an eyebrow as she began to get up.

"Sit." I gave her a command, but she ignored it because she was stubborn. As she stood, she fell to her knees, and a smirk appeared on my lips.

"Next time, listen when I speak." I said, after placing her back on the bed.

I went to the bathroom and began setting the bath for Ali at the right temperature. I put her lavender and vanilla-scented soap in the water. I wet a small towel to clean her up. After cleaning her, I placed a soft kiss on her lips and her temple. I carried her in bridal style into the bathroom and gently placed her into the water. As I helped her wash herself, we had a small conversation about nothing in particular.

"Do you want me to wash your hair, amore?" Because she was too tired to speak, all I got was a hum. I helped her out of the bath and to the shower. I lather her vanilla-scented shampoo in her hair, massaging her scalp. She moaned, letting me know she was enjoying it. After shampooing her hair twice, I began to lather the lavender-scented conditioner in her hair.

After washing her hair, I followed her hair routine, which I begged her to teach me. After following every step and using the correct products, I got her dressed and put her in bed.

"Goodnight, amore mio." I kissed her temple after covering her with a duvet.

"Stay... please?" She held my hand as I began to walk off.

"I'll be back soon."

"Promise?" She held out her pinky finger.

"Promise." I wrapped my pinky finger around hers. Pinky promise is her main love language, and it's a big deal for both of us.

As I closed the door, my eyes were met with Santiago's, and a smirk was playing on his face.

"What?" I ask nonchalantly.

"Nothing, just don't start acting like a dick to her or I'll kill you myself."

"I didn't fu- how the fuck are you going to act more like a brother to her than me?"

"I like her more than you, and well, the boys and Izzy."

"Heartless mother fucker, and I didn't fuck her."

"Good. Just remember that Jackson was a thing."

"Who?"

"For fuck's sake, Lorenzo James, her boyfriend."

"Oh, I forgot that piece of shit existed."

"Oh my fucking god." Santiago dragged his hands over his face and through his hair in frustration.

"Just know what you're doing and be careful, because I will not hesitate to put a bullet in between your eyes."

"It's against the rules to kill your own blood in our mafia."

"Watch me, Lorenzo; test me, and you'll see." And with that, he walked off.

"Fucking Christ, Ali." I whisper, looking at her bedroom door. I walked to my room to take a quick shower, feeling the need to be close to Ali.

After taking a quick shower, I was getting dressed when I heard a scream coming from Ali's room. I dropped my white shirt and rushed to her room. When I got there, she was nowhere to be found, and that's when I realized her window was opened, and when I walked over there, a black Range Rover was speeding down the road.

"Fuck, irrumabo, cazzo." I cursed, pacing back and forth in the room, and that's when I noticed a paper on her bedside table. I took it up, and it read...

Hello to the James family and Smith,

If you're wondering where your bellissima is, Lorenzo, I'm sorry I can't be of any help. I must say she looks like someone I remember, but I just can't put my finger on it. She looks so peaceful when she's sleeping. A little birdy took me—actually, I had a dream, and you know how spiritually inclined I can be. Anyway, I was told that your little fucktoy lost her memories.

Smith, How are you doing? I'm sorry I couldn't make it to the funeral. I was busy. I did hear it was a beautiful ceremony. Also, Lorenzo's slut looks suspiciously like—what was her name again?—your late wife, Alyssa Rose Smith.

Again, my sincere apologies for missing her funeral. I hope she was at peace, because when she died, she didn't seem to be at peace. I still remember how she tried calling you; maybe this time you can actually try and save someone you love and care about.

- Your old friend