𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔

*𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠* 𝐒𝐞𝐥𝐟-𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐦 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫

I wake up to Enzo on me. After a couple of hits from me, he finally decided to remove his giant-ass fame from me. I got up and went to my room since we had school. When I got to my room, I realized that my phone was still in Enzo's room, so I went to get it. This time is now 6:59 and we have school at 9.

I took a shower, washed my hair, and did my skin routine. After thirty minutes, I'm finally out of the shower and in my closet. I decided to wear a black mini dress with white boots.

I made sure to cover up Enzo's mark, and I did a natural makeup look

I made sure to cover up Enzo's mark, and I did a natural makeup look. By the time I was done, it was 7:39. I headed downstairs, where everyone was sitting and eating. We say our "good mornings," and I make myself some cereal.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

The football game was Friday of this week, and everyone was excited and pumped for the game. Izzy and the cheerleaders have been practicing their routines for months. This is the biggest game of the season. Once you arrive at our school, you will see the big red and white banner with our team name on it.

The boys will be training for the rest of the week, and Izzy and I, as moral support, will have to travel back and forth from the gymnasium to the field every half hour. The boys will be busy with training for the rest of the week, and Izzy and I, myself being the moral support have to be traveling back and forth every half an hour from the gymnasium to the field. Yay me.

The first class of the day was literature, and God loves me so much that he made Jackson actually come to class today. I walked in on the second bell, which means I am late. I walked right to the back of the room and began reading. We're doing an essay about toxic masculinity and feminism. As I begin to write, I feel a presence beside me, one that belongs to Jackson.

"What?" I asked, "Sorry, yes, baby," I gave a tight lip smile while moving my head to make eye contact.

"Uh, I just want to know if you're coming to the game and, if you want to go out with me after the game?" He looks nervous, and there were bruises on his nose, under his eyes, and on his lips.

"What happened?" I ask, pointing to his nose, and he just shrugs. I probably know who did that, but I just dropped it. "Yeah, sure," I replied to his questions, and with that, he left after kissing my forehead.

The next two hours or so were boring. It was finally lunch, and this has to be the most exciting thing that will happen today. When I got to the cafeteria, Izzy and Enzo were carrying our lunches. I sat in between Alex and Enzo, and we began eating our lunches.