𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓

*𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠* 𝐀𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐚𝐩𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫

I woke up at 9:30 a.m. I got out of bed and brushed my teeth and did my skin routine. I decided to kill time by playing GTA for the next two hours. By the time I was finished playing, it was 10:40, and Ali was up.

"Good morning, sleepy head." I walked over to her and kissed her forehead.

"Morning." She replied. After we spent ten minutes talking, I went to take a shower, as she did. After I take a shower, I go to my closet. Today Santiago would have a meeting to go to, and since he probably wouldn't go, I'll substitute for him. I decided to wear an all-black outfit. I put some hair products in my hair and mess around with it until I like it.

 I put some hair products in my hair and mess around with it until I like it

I go downstairs to see Ali, Izzy, Mom, and the boys eating breakfast. Well, the boys are eating seconds. I walked over to the kitchen island, where my plate sat. After finishing breakfast, mom washed up the dishes while Izzy helped Ali get ready for the meeting.

"You guys coming to the meet?" I asked while walking to the living room, where they were seated.

"I'm coming," Mike answered, getting up to get ready.

"You?" I ask Alex and Jai, and Alex shrugs.

"Yea, I think Alex should stay with mom and sis." Jai replied. After an hour, everyone was ready, including me, Mike, Jai, and Ali. We head outside and choose to go with the black Mercedes. After a two hours and fifteen minutes drive, we arrived at the James Cooperation.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

I park the car, and we head into the establishment and head straight to the elevator that is made of glass. Reaching the tenth floor, we walked straight down the long, narrow hall to the office. We waited thirty minutes for our business associate to arrive.

"Good afternoon." I greeted while shaking hands with the French mafia. I don't hug them, but my father and brother do. I swear old men that are in the mafia have an obsession with hugging. After the greeting was done, I clasped my hands to get everyone's attention.

"Ok, let's get down to business, shall we?" I gesture with my hands for Ali to go on.

"Right, we both know that we both need each other; you need us for protection from the Spanish mafia, and we need you, well, because we have a common rival. The Russians have taken our fathers, Capo James, and Mr. Smith."

"Our older brother, Santiago James, is in hiding, and we're tracking him down." She says in a businesslike manner, one of the men went to say something, but she raised her hand, cutting him off.