Chapter 1: Tower of Heaven

-Edited-

3rd POV:

Two cute little neko girls could be seen playing together with a bunch of stray cats in the village. "Milly, over here this one is soooooo cute!" One of the neko girls called.

"Coming Lacy!" The other one called out to someone who appeared to be her twin sister. "Milliana, Lacy! Come inside it's dinner time," a lady that appeared to be their mother called out. "Coming momma!" The two had responded, running inside for dinner.

Later that night, when the entire household was fast asleep, there were explosions going off in their village. The two lttle nekos went running to their parents in tears. "Momma, Daddy what's going on!?" They cried.

"I'm scared." Lacy had said in tears whilst holding onto her mothers pant leg.

"I don't know Lacy. Make sure to stay with your sister and keep each other safe no matter what happens, alright?"

Just then, another explosion went off and their house was blown to smithereens. Before the house was blown apart, the Dad had shielded his family from any harm when he took in all the damage of the explosion. "Run Molly run! Take the kids with you, and don't look back!"

The mother, named Molly, had looked back at her husband with tears and ran. "I love you Lock! Thank you for protecting us!"

As the three were running, trying to find somewhere safe to hide there were more and more explosions, and Molly was grabbed my the neck and strangled to death. "Milliana take Lacy and run, do not turn back you must get out of here while you still can! I love you my daughters and I always will!" their mother screamed, with the last of her breath. Then her throat was slit.

"MOMMA NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Lacy had yelled. Milliana had grabbed her sister's hand and ran.

"Lacy you must stay hidden. Stay there! We will get out of this alive!" Milliana had then went off to find somewhere else to hide, but neither of them knew that they were being followed, and they both ended up geting caught and electrified, and were then taken to a tower with a lot of other children.

~At the tower~

The two neko twins were thrown into a cell with some other kids and an old man already there.

Milliana's POV:

"What happened and where am I? WHERES MOMMA AND DADDY!? WHERE IS LACY!!" I covered my ears, as a rude man bangs on the bars and yells for me to shut up as the other kids that I realised were here woke up. I looked around in a panic to find my sister, when I saw her laying on the ground still unconscious. I hurried over to her and held her in my arms. "Lacy! Lacy! wake up!! Don't die on me! you are all I have left! Please!"

Rob's POV:

Looks like another village was blown apart and slaughtered. I sighed, those poor kids. There was a red-headed young girl, a blonde young boy, a black-haired young boy, a blue-haired young boy, another black-haired young boy with a pointy nose, and two brunette little neko girls. I gotta say those two were very adorable. One of the little nekos woke up and began to shout in panic, alerting the guards and waking up the other children, except the other neko girl. When she looked around realising she was not in here alone, and she noticed the other neko, she hurried on over to her holding her tight. They must be related. She tried to wake her up, telling her not to die on her and that she was all that she had left.