Chapter 8: S-Class advancment exams

~Edited~

Recap:

"Aquarius does have a point,Celestial King. How can Lucy be the Celestial princess and a Neko lady?" I asked.

"Well this is a first. I guess Lucy Heartfilia - or rather - Lacy is the first ever Celestial Neko Princess. The Celestial King exclaimed.

"What are we going to tell her?"

"Just tell her that she is the Celestial Princess, and that she is free to come to the Celestial world at anytime and learn to control that form and its abilities, so it does not have to be right away. As for the neko part, leave that out she has to remember that on her own in due time, but for now Leo the Lion and Aquarius the Water Bearer, I want the two of you to keep a watchful eye on her and report to me if anything happens." The king ordered.

"Yes, your Majesty." All the spirits then headed back to what they were doing while I took first watch, seeing that it was night in Earthland, I watched through the looking pool into Lucy's house to see her sleeping in her bed and glowing gold? Her hair now had brown streaks and she had tiny whiskers that couldn't be seen unless you had eyes of a lion like I did, along with tiny claws that were not recognisable. It was best to go report this to the King.

Now:

Lucy's POV:

I was still curious as to why I was the Celestial Princess, it was a great honor but why me?

Well, putting that aside, I had better get to the guild. Erza told me last night that Master had a big announcement to make. Erza had already left for the guild, so after getting ready and brushing my hair, I walked out into the hall and was greeted by Wendy and her exceed Carla.

"Good morning Wendy and Carla! Are you heading to the guild? I hear Master has an announcement to make." I exclaimed.

"Good morning Lucy-san, yes, we are heading to the guild." Wendy and Carla said.

"I'm heading there myself, so I'll tag along with you two." I stated. Once we arrived, Master was up on the rail with the S-class mages Erza, Mira, Laxus, and Gildarts. He was trying to get the guild's attention.

"Wendy, Carla stay here and watch the girl in action!" I exclaimed. I got down on my hands and feet, pushing myself off the ground and jumped, grabbing ahold of the banister, hanging from the ceiling and swung myself around and onto the support beams that supported the guild roof, getting everyone's attention. I cupped my hands together and shouted, "Now that somebody has caught your attention why don't you all put that attention to the guild's stage, Master is about to make his announcement!" With that, I jumped down, landing on my hands and feet and stood up straight.

"Thank you, Lucy." I nodded.

"Alright brats! It's that time of year! Time for Fairy Tail's annual S-class placement exam! This year it will be held on Fairy Tail's holy grounds the home of Fairy Tail's first master Mavis Vermillion! I have chosen 8 of you to participate in the exams.

Natsu Dragneel...

Gray Fullbuster...

Levy Mcgarden...

Mest Gryder...

Elfman Strauss...

Freed Justine...