Chapter 3: Meeting with the Red head knight

Note: Watch the video above!!!!!

~The next morning~

3rd person POV:

The white-haired siblings were up early making breakfast as usual.

"Elfman, go wake up Lucy for me, will you?" Mira asked.

"You got it Mira!" The sibling conversed. Elfman went to the guest room to wake up Lucy when he saw that she wasn't in the bed. He surveyed the room, in panic and not finding her. He ran out to the kitchen.

"Mira! She's gone! She's not in the house anymore!" At that, Mira dropped everything going to search for their new friend. She was flying in her Satan soul form, looking for a blonde-haired girl when she spotted her on top of a wire line above the guild and sleeping like a cat in a curled-up position. "Lucy, what are you doing up there come down, it's not safe!" She called out, but apparently the blonde had not heard. Just then, Natsu came running up to the guild with Happy to find Mira and Elfman standing outside worried.

"Mira, Elfman is everything alright? You look worried." Happy cried.

"It's Lucy! She wasn't in the house this morning so we went out to search for her and saw her on that wire above the guild. We tried calling her down, but she can't hear us, and it's dangerous up there!" Mira explained.

"Happy, fly me up there," Natsu said. Happy flew him up to trying and get Lucy down, but when they got close they were thrown back by some kind of protective barrier.

"What was that?!" Natsu yelled.

"It's a protection barrier," said the Guild Master as he came out from the guild.

"Master!" The Strauss siblings shouted in relief. "It's Lucy. She's up there and can't hear us." Master looked up to see a blonde-hair young lady curled up in a ball on the wire and sleeping like a cat.

"Let me try," he said. He grew to his giant size - only to be pushed back by the barrier when trying to get her down. All of a sudden they heard a familar voice call out from behind them.

Erza's POV:

I was approaching the guild, returning from my job when I heard commotion coming from outside the guild. I stepped up to see Mira, Elfman, Natsu, Happy and - surprisingly - Master.

"What's going on here?" I questioned, from behind them. They all turned around to see me, and Natsu paled. I sighed, knowing he blew up a town again. Mira ran up to me, hugging me while trying to get her words out.

"Mira! Calm down, and tell me what's wrong!" She just pointed to the wire above the guild. I saw a blonde girl on the wire, curled up in a ball sleeping. I widened my eyes remembering that was what Millianna and Lacy always did back at the tower of heaven. I got rid of those thought before anyone could see my tears.

"All of us had tried to get her down, but we can't - not even Master could and there is a protection barrier around her,clarified.

"I see, let me give it a try." I summoned my weakest sword and threw it at the barrier around her, being extremely careful not to hit her. The barrier popped and I went up there in my heaven's wheel armour, bringing her down safely. "I don't know why, but I feel some kind of connection to her, but I've never seen her before so I don't know what it is." There was the pulling need in my heart telling me to stay with this girl and protect her at all costs. I looked down at her face in my arms seeing tears on her face. Why is she crying?! I felt her stir in my arms as we all headed to the infirmary and I lay her on a bed. A couple of moments later, her eyes fluttered open.

Lucy's POV:

I opened my eyes and stretched, seeing that I was in a closed-in white room and I got frightened. I jumped up, attaching myself to a curtain pole. "W-where am I?" I asked, in a fearful tone. I saw a red-head come up to me with a look of concern.

"Lucy is it?" I nodded.

"It's alright, no need to be afraid - we're your new family here in Fairy Tail." I nodded again, coming down from the pole and getting a closer look at the red-head. I've seen her before, but I didn't know where. Strangely, I felt safe around her.

"E-Erza?" I saw her eyes widen in shock. I guess that was her name, but how did I know what her name was?! Suddenly, my body moved on its own, latching itself to her. I felt her body freeze up, but slowly relax and hug me back tightly in a comforting manner as the other eyes in the room go wide, observing the scene before them.

Master's POV:

I was quite shocked by the scene before me. Erza had never let her guard down like this before, much less with someone she did not know.

"Sorry to interupt this touching moment, but Lucy? Why were you up on that wire? You should know it's dangerous up there." I see the others around me nod.

"Well you see... My body has this thing of acting on its own, and I felt inclosed in the room I was in last night. I was scared and needed a way out. I didn't feel safe there. I was panicking when my body got up and escaped and went to that wire without my consent. I'm sorry for worring you all!"

"It's alright Lucy! I guess staying with Mira and Elfman isn't going to work out." I sighed. I looked over to Lucy, noticing she was still hanging onto Erza for dear life.

"Erza, seeing as she feels safe with you and how relaxed she is would you mind if she stays with you?" She nods, agreeing. I never thought she would except, but at least that was settled.

"Now let's go introduce you to the guild! LISTEN UP BRATS!! WE HAVE A NEW MEMBER!! THIS IS LUCY!! TREAT HER WELL AND MAKE HER FEEL AT HOME HERE!!" I shouted. Everyone cheered, welcoming her to the guild! She was gonna fit right in here!

I saw Lucy sitting with Erza, clinging to her arm as Natsu came over with Happy and Gray, asking if she and Erza would like to make a team with them. Erza sighed and said if Lucy wanted to then she would too. So sweet!!!

Wait!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! All the property damage! This is going to be the most destructive team in Fairytail!

A/N: 1,142 words not counting this author's note. I will not be doing team Natsu's first mission. I will be skipping till after Lucy saves Loke and straight to the tower of heaven arc.

Disclaimer: All rights go to Hiro mashiyma, only the story plot belongs to me.