Chapter 5: Back to the Tower part 2

~Edited~

Recap:

"NO! I WILL NOT LEAVE YOU HERE!" I shouted in tears, jumping on her and using my teeth to try to get the ropes off, but they would only tighten. "Woah! This girl is like a kitty cat! Can I keep her, oh please, please can I keep her Sho?" I heard the neko lady say and Sho plainly shrugged his shoulders. She blasted the same rope at me. I jumped out of the way, on my hands and legs trying to avoid it, but I ended up slipping and get wrapped up in the rope. Just as I was about to fall unconscious, a block-head guy appeared with a blue cat in his arms, handing him to the neko lady. "H-Happy?" I questioned, before losing consciousness.

Now:

~At the Tower~

Millianna's POV(Will be in thoughts):

This girl is so cute! She may be a danger when she wakes up, so I dealt with her before she woke up - besides, for some odd reason, I really wanted to fight her! Another thing that I found strange and concerning was that I felt a strong connection to her, but why would I feel that way towards her? I didn't even know who she was! I planned to just stay here till she woke up and then ask her.

"I miss you Lacy! Why'd you betray us like Erzy did... NO! Why'd you betray ME??"

Erza's POV:

"Natsu, Gray! You shouldn't be here it's too dangerous! This my situation to deal with, now get out of here!"

"Erza! We are family, and family sticks together no matter what! We will not leave you here!" I heard Gray say from behind me.

"Besides, they got Happy! I'm not leaving without my buddy!" Natsu said.

"They got Happy?" I asked, suprised. "If he's anywhere, he's with Milliana, she's a cat lover and will not hurt him, but she also has Lucy."

"Juvia?? You're here too? Ugh!" Gray grumbled.

"I want all three of you out now! It's not safe! I will get Lucy and Happy." I demanded.

"No! You're not doing this alone Erza! They are our friends to and we want to help!" I was about to protest when Sho and Wally, whom I was fighting were knocked out by Simon?

"Erza, your friends are right. You can't do this alone, even though you're a strong warrior now you still can't do this on your own, you will need the help."

"S-simion?" I asked, confused as to why he was helping. Then I heard him chuckle. "Why are you laughing?" I asked him.

"Oh, my apologizes Erza, I thought that Lacy told you. The only ones that were immune to Jellal's spell over our friends were you, Lacy and me. I had stayed behind to keep an eye on things here and discover Jellal's weakpoints and the way he thinks, because I knew you and Lacy would return someday." By the time Simon was done speaking, my eyes were wide in shock and I was shaking. I clearly saw the worry in those eyes of his.

"W-well yes, I remember now, thank you for reminding me, it's good to have you on our side Simon. Let's get a move on, shall we?" I questioned with a fake smile.

Simon's POV:

Something was not right with Erza. As we were moving along, I gave Sho to Gray, who trapped him in his ice for the time being. I saw that they were a bit ahead of us so I took Erza's hand, who protested, and pulled her to the side.