Chapter 14: 3 eclipse dragons/ Royal family secret

~Edited~

A/N: Hiya! I'm back better than ever! I wanna announce a couple things. In this chapter it will mostly if not fully be in 3rd person. There will be some twists that I don't think anybody saw coming. And, lastly there will be 1-2 chapters left and then an epilogue to end this story, as I have another story on my drafts that I am very eager to start, and if I continued this one for much longer I would just sprout more ideas and wouldn't be able to end it. I know it's sad when a story ends, but I am actually very excited for this to come to an end as this is my longest story and will be my very first completed fanfic!

Now, Let's move on to the story!

~FairyTail_Fan_Nerd

3rd Person POV:

The Fairy Tail guild were at a bar celebrating their victory when Princess Hisui came in asking to speak with Lucy. Lucy got up from her seat about to head over when Millianna grabbed her paw-like hand, stopping her. "Princess, I will not allow Lacy to go anywhere unless I am to come too." Millianna stated.

"Very well, you may come along too, but just the two of you." Hisui stated with a smile as the twins followed the princess.

"What's up, Hisui? Why'd you have to bring us all the way to your room in the palace?" Lucy asked.

"Lucy, I need to ask a very big favor of you and I wanted to do so in private." Hisui said.

Lucy then eyed her sister. "This... is not very private." Lucy giggled, looking at Millianna, who just pouted.

Hisui smiled. "It's fine, I know how protective you are of each other, and I know Millianna can be trusted."

"So, what's this favor you want to ask of me?" Lucy questioned as Hisui's face turned grim.

"Lucy, I must ask you to lend me all 12 of your zodiac keys, so that I may use them to open the eclipse gate. I've gotten word that 10,000 dragons are coming our way tomorrow night to destroy us, and the only way to beat them is with the eclipse gate! Please, I beg of you lend me your keys so I may save my people!" Hisui cried.

The twins were frozen for a bit, but then they both went down and embraced their best friend in a warm, comforting hug. "I will lend you my keys princess, but you must promise me this!" Lucy announced with bold eyes.

"What is it? I'll promise anything if it means the lives of my people will be saved!"

"You must promise me that if I sense anything bad going to happen, then you will close the gate when I tell you to do so." Lucy asserted

"I-I can't do that Lucy! This is the lives of my peo-" Hisui was cut off.

"I know what's at stake, but do you trust me?" Lucy asked.

"Of course I trust you, Princess Lucy! We're best friends and we will always be!" Hisui exclaimed.

"Then promise me Hisui, Close the gate if I say to do so."

"I promise, Lu, I will close the gate if you tell me too." Hisui responded.

The twins embraced her once again. "Thank you, Hisui!" Lucy exclaimed.