Chapter 4: Back to the Tower part 1

~EDITED~

~Time skip to after saving Loke, and at Akane resort~

Erza's POV:

"What you did for Loke, Lucy, was very heroic! There has never been a Celestial mage who could tell off the Celestial King, much less been in his presence. For you to catch his attention like that and for him to praise you means you are a very special and worthy Celestial mage! I am very proud of you Lucy! You have come such a long way since joining Fairytail not that long ago." I saw her blush a bit. (A/N This is not ErLu wish it was though, but my plans are to make it NaLu) I giggled a little. "Has anybody told you how adorable you are Lucy?" I watched as she turned around, pouting. "Exactly my point," I laughed, laying back in my lounge chair as she does the same in her's, both of us falling asleep.

Italics= Dream

Lucy's POV:

"Milly over here! Come check out these adorable kittens!"

"Coming Lacy!"

Awww! Those neko girls were so cute and looked to be having so much fun together, but where had I heard those names before? "MOMMMA!! NO, DON'T LEAVE US!!" the little neko Lacy screamed out with her sister, trying to pull her away.

Poor nekos, they just watched their mother's throat be slit and killed! Why was I seeing this though? Why?! (The rest of her dream is basically the same as Erza's)

"JELLAL!!" I woke up panting as I heard Erza right behind me doing the same. She looked at me with wide eyes and asked how I knew Jellal.

"That's it, I don't know him, I was just dreaming and suddenly I wake up screaming that name! It's all so confusing to me!"

"Hey Lucy, why don't we go down and have some fun at the casino with Natsu, Happy and Gray! I bet it will cheer you up!" Erza proposed.

"Sure, why not?"

While we both were finding something to wear I asked Erza why she cared so much about me and never left my side. Not that it was a problem - I actually really like being with Erza - she made me feel safe and comfortable, but why would she? I mean, I was just a girl who got lost and doesn't even know who she is and a person that has been living a lie for so many years.

"Because we are family Lucy! I don't care who you may be, family is family and I'll always love you, and I swore that I would help you remember and I will no matter what!" Erza proclaimed.

I couldn't hold it back any longer. I ran up to her, wrapping myself around her, crying! "T-Thank you so much Erz! Your're the best, and I love you too!" She smiled gently at me and returned the hug. After our little moment, we both headed out to the casino!

~At the casino~

Erza's POV:

After waking up from a startling dream, I realized that Lulu seemed a bit down so I brought her with me to the casino to have some fun, but what I didn't know was that what awaited not just me, but us was a rollercoaster of the past.

"I won again! Hand over the cash, boys!"

"Awesome Erz!"

I smiled at Lulu and gave her a thumbs up. The dealer switched out with another. The new dealer said he'll be using a diffrent set of cards, beginning to deal out, he put some cards down spelling the word "death" in front of me. I looked up at the dealer in shock. Right there was my childhood blonde friend Sho.

"S-Sho?" I asked in a trembling voice, backing away from him and grabbing Lucy's hand... who seemed to be in a state of schock and in a daze? Why would she be in shock? She doesn't know Sho, does she? Was she also at the tower? I'd have to ask her later. I was running, dragging her along, when we were surrounded by two figures. Millianna? Simon?

Bold Italics= Daze

Lucy's POV:

I was just cheering for Erz when she went on to play another round of poker, but then the dealer had switched out with someone else and he was using a diffrent set of cards and spelt "death" with the cards infront of Erz. I looked up at him in shock when I recognised his face. I didn't know where I recognize him from, but I know I've never met him - had I? I then heard Erz say what I presume was the guy's name with a fearful tone. I knew that name! All of a sudden I found myself in a daze of some sort.

"Lu, are you coming? We can finally have our freedom!"

"Sho, I-I'm not sure if we should be doing this. W-what if w-we get caught?"

"Don't worry Lu! My plan is foolproof! We'll all escape together!"

O-Ok Sho, Let's do this!" With that, a brunette neko and a blonde boy ran out hand in paw, putting the plan of their freedom into action.

"S-Sho?? L-Lu?? Who is Lu?" I came back to reality realizing Erza had a tight grip on my hand, standing in front of me protectively.

"E-Erza?? W-what's going on and who are these people?"

"Oh Lucy, thank God you're back to reality! Don't worry about these people, they are my problem to deal with."

"AWW sister, you didn't tell your little friend about us?" I turned to see that it was the same guy from before who said that.

"Where is Lu, sister!?" The guy before us said angrily. As she was about to answer him, I turned around to see a Neko lady blast some kind of magic-concealing rope at Erza, binding her hands and feet together.

"ERZA!!" I yelled.

"I'm fine Lucy, run!"

"NO! I WILL NOT LEAVE YOU HERE!" I shouted in tears, jumping on her and using my teeth to try to get the ropes off but they would only tighten. "Woah! This girl is like a kitty cat! Can I keep her, oh please, please can I keep her Sho?" I heard the Neko lady say and Sho plainly shrugs his shoulders. She blasted the same rope at me. I jumped out of the way, on my hands and legs trying to avoid it, but I ended up slipping and get wrapped up in the rope. Just as I was about to fall unconscious, a block-head guy appeared with a blue cat in his arms, handing him to the neko lady. "H-Happy?" I questioned, before losing conciousness.

A/N: I know it's more short then the past two chapters with this one being at 1,144 words not counting this author's note, but this is where i'll be stoping in this chapter cause I relized that this story seemed a bit rush and was going a bit fast so I'm trying to slow it down a bit and brake this chapter into 2 or 3 parts. So here is part one.

Disclaimer: All rights belong to Hiro Mashima, only the story plot belongs to me!

~FairyTail_Fan_Nerd