Chapter 13: Grand Magic Games Day 1-5 (part 2)

Lacy/Lucy's POV:

After Kagura-san left the room, I started to feel odd. I let go of Milly and clutched my chest, squeezing my eyes shut and coughing.
"Lacy! Lacy! What's wrong?!" Milly asked. "Erza, go get your Master, medical advisor, and Wendy quickly! She's burning up!" I faintly heard Milly yell, as Erza rushed out of the room.
"Milly? W-what is this feeling? I-it hurts." I cried while clutching my chest. "I-I don't know sis, but hang in there, Erza will be back with help soon." She reassured me, stroking my head. She then brought me into her hold, laying my head on her lap with her tail protectively wrapped over me. I then fell asleep, not being able to take the feeling in me anymore.

Erza's POV:

I hope Lucy was alright, I thought as I ran out of our medical room, hearing the cheers of the crowd, looking to see that Kagura won her match. I continued running to my team’s balcony. I grabbed Wendy and ran to our guild master. "Master! It's Lucy! Something's wrong with her and she's in pain!” He looked at me, nodding, and called for Porlyusica to meet us in our medical room.
As we were running, we happened to run into Kagura and Yukino who were both heading back to their guild balconies. "What's wrong? Why are you all in such a rush?" They both asked.
"It's Lucy! Something's wrong with her!" I exclaimed, worried.
"Let me come with you! I must make sure that Lacy/Princess Lucy is alright!" They both clamored with worry and we kept running. When we got to our medical room, we entered to see Porlyusica looking at some papers with Millianna sitting on the bed and Lucy's head laid in her lap and her tail protectively wrapped over her, and her claw-like fingers running through her hair soothingly. Princess Hisui sat on the bed beside her with concern stretched across her face. "What's happening to Lucy-san?" Wendy asked with worry.
"Well, as we know, her memories have returned to her, resulting in her appearance changing to what it was before she forgot, but in a 24-year-old version. I have records on Lucy Heartfilia, but not Lacy." Porlyusica stated. Wendy went up to Lucy, trying to heal her as best as she could.
"From what the Neko said yesterday, memos each have their magic that they unlock at a certain age, but Lacy never grew to that age to unlock hers before everything happened, and from the information her spirits gave us, I've concluded that this mysterious unlocked power is her unlocked Neko power," Porlyusica informed.
"So what your saying is that the pain she's feeling is caused by the power being unlocked?" Master questioned.
"Yes, exactly."
"Why is it causing her this much pain, though? When my Neko power was unlocked, it never caused me pain!" Milly exclaimed with tears. "It may be the extent of her celestial magic that's trying to expand her magic container to make room for her Neko magic. That wouldn't be what's causing her pain though. It's more than likely the emotions that she has locked away are interfering and causing her multiple times the pain." Princess Hisui and Yukino stated and Porlyusica agreed.
"So how are we going to help her?!" Natsu exclaimed while entering the room with his fists clenched.
"There's nothing we can do besides try to replace the pain with feelings of joy and keep her happy." Master asserted.
"I know something to make her happy," I said with a smirk. I whispered into Natsu's ear. "Natsu, I know you love her so you take her out on a date after the games. It's obvious she loves you too~" I saw his face turn red as he nodded. I heard a hiss and turned to see Milly hissing at me. I snickered knowing she heard.
I was going to get an earful for this later. I sweatdropped.  Then a scream sounded through the room, us all turning to Milly and Lucy's direction to see Lucy waking up, raising her paw-like hand shakily with tiny planets surrounding her claw-like fingers.

Lacy/Lucy's POV:

I was laying in Milly's lap when I felt the pain subside, becoming slightly bearable. I opened my eyes to see that I was glowing. I screamed, getting everyone's attention, raising my paw-like hand in front of me to see tiny glowing planets with elements surrounding them. "What's going on?" I asked, shaking.
Then Loke appeared. "It seems you finally remembered everything and your Neko magic unlocked, Lucy!" He exclaimed.
"Loke! Do you know what this is?" I inquired, frightened.
"Calm down Lucy, it's not going to hurt you. It seems that your Neko magic is Planet Magic. It allows you to use the elements of each planet at will, but with some training, you can get the elements to be as strong as Wendy's sky magic, Natsu's fire, or Juvia's water. As of right now, since you just unlocked it, all it's capable of is being used daily or for simple tricks." Loke informed.
"I'll still have my celestial magic, won't I? I won't lose you guys? Wait, did you and the other spirits know about me the entire time?! Why didn't you tell me?!"
"You will not lose us or your celestial magic Lucy, and uh-huh, yeah, we knew the entire time we just couldn't tell you because that was something for you to find out yourself in your own time," Loke explained.
I sighed, relieved that I wouldn't lose them, understanding why they couldn't tell me.
"Also, Lucy, the King requested for me to tell you once you remembered that you are the very first Celestial Neko Princess as there has never been a celestial princess in history that was a Neko." He stated with pride.
I just shrugged, as I didn’t see the difference.
The door burst open, revealing an angry-looking Minerva with the twin dragon slayers behind her.
"Yukino! What do you think you are doing associating with Fairies? You lost your match and have disgraced our guild’s name, and instead of coming to face your punishment, you run off to get away from it! Do you have any shame?!" She exclaimed angrily. I looked towards Yukino, thinking she'd be sad, but instead, she was... smiling? She got up and hugged me, saying she would come to see me later and that she was fine with what was going to happen. I looked at her worriedly, but then smiled understanding that this was what she wanted, leaving just Milly, Hisui, and I cuddled up together on the bed.