Chapter 11: Grand Magic Games begin

~EDITED~

Recap:

"Alright minna. You've all been assigned your trainers. Now go on, you better get used to them -  you will be training with them for the next 7 years. Ultear, you are to stay here with me as of right now, I will take you to your trainer myself in a bit. 

"So... what's this about Princess Lucy?" She asked. 

I took a deep breath. "I do not forgive you and Meredy for what you did to my family 7 years ago, but despite that, I do not hold a grudge against you because you both were simply just misled. Putting that aside, I wanted to tell you that one of my abilities as Celestial Princess is that I can catch small glimpses of future events. Ultear... I don't know when or why this will happen, but I saw a glimpse of you using the last ages spell, giving up your time and instead of gaining the lost time that you wanted at the price of giving your remaining time, you only got 1 minute of that lost time." I said seriously. I saw that she was shocked and was about to say something but I cut her off. "Let me finish before you say anything. Whatever happened  that caused you to go to such resorts to use that spell must've been very dire. Though giving up the rest of your life span's time and only receiving one minute of lost time in return, that may have been all that was needed, but think of the final outcome of how devestated Jellal and Meredy would be without you!" I exclaimed. 

"Ultear, You are not to use that spell no matter how dire the situation is! There is another spell you can use in its place that will give you back lost time, but without taking your time in return. You never knew of it, because it's not an Earthland spell. It can only be found here in the Celestial World. I refused to learn it, because I knew that I would never come to a situation in time for its use. I have already told the Celestial King about what I saw and he has agreed to teach it to you and has requested for me to find you and bring you here to him. So your trainer is none other then the Celestial King himself." I stated. 

She looked at me, suprised and astonished, but nodded, understanding. 

"Oh hello Lucy, this is the girl, right?" I heard from behind me. 

"Oh, Celestial King. Yes, this is her. I was just about to bring her to you." I said. 

"No need for that dear friend, we'll be using this field we're in now." 

"Alright then, I'll be heading to the palace and work on my Celestial enchantments. Good luck, Ultear. I'll come around later to check on everyone's progress." With that, I made my way towards the Celestial Palace.

Now:

~7 years later(Celestial world time)/3 months later(Earthland time)~

Lucy's POV:

"Alright minna, do the same as before. Get in a circle and hold each other’s hands.” We were at our hotels. "Set your stuff down in your rooms and go on out and explore the city, but make sure to be back here before the strike of midnight." Everyone went out, while I stayed at the hotel and decided to call Milly about my worries. The lacrima ringed before she answered. "Milly! Thank goodness you answered!" "Lulu? What's wrong? You sound scared!" She exclaimed. She was the only one who had ever been able to tell how I'm truly feeling and been able to comfort me. 

"That's because I am, Milly!" I exclaimed shakily. I then heard knocking at the window and I saw Milly there. I hung up the lacrima, letting her in. "Wow, you sure know when I need comfort." I giggled. She held me tight in her arms. "Now, why are you scared Lu?" "M-milly, I can feel my body change, and I've already begun to be cold towards my nakama. I think that I'll remember everything and who I am during the games, but I'm afraid. What if whoever I am is a bad person or is someone who will hurt you, Milly? I-I don't want to hurt you or anyone I love!" I said, my walls I put up breaking down into shambles. I sobbed into her chest so much it hurt. "M-milly, I-I don't know what I'd do if I ever hurt you or anyone. I d-don't want to be t-that kind of person!" I cried. 

"Shhh, everything will be alright, Lucy. The Lucy I know would never be that kind of person even in a life she doesn’t remember." She soothed. 

"P-promise me, M-milly! Promise me that no matter who I am or will turn out to be that you will not ever leave me!" 

"I promise Lucy, and a Neko never breaks their promise! She exclaimed. We both fell asleep, cuddled up in each other’s warm and comforting embrace.

~Several hours, later 5 till midnight~

We both awoke to someone shaking us, I saw that it was Erza. "Oh… hey Erza, what’s up?" I asked, still tired. 

"Lucy, what is Millianna doing here? It's 5 till midnight. She should be back at her hotel by now!" She exclaimed. 

"Don't worry Erza, I'll handle it." I said. "Milly, wake up it's 5 till midnight." I shook her gently. 

"I'm up, I'm up. Lulu, can I use your portal please?" She asked. 

"Sure! See you during the games, Milly!" I waved and open a Celestial portal to her hotel room. 

"Bye bye, Lulu! You know what to do if you need me!" I nodded as she waved and leapt through the portal.

"Welcome, to this year’s Grand Magic Games! I am your host, Mato! This year we have 113 guilds wanting to participate, so we have decided to have a preliminary round to limit the number of guilds down to only 8! First 8 guilds to the exit of the giant floating maze will qualify for the games! Ready... Set.... Go! Have fun!" Mato the pumpkin head mascot yelled. 

"Form a circle of hands, minna." I told my team. They did as told. "Celestial teleport: Domus Flau Arena!" I chanted. Teleporting us to the exit. "Woah, Team Fairy Tail got first place! Congrats! You may return to your hotel and to the arena at 10:00 sharp tomorrow morning." Exclaimed Mato. I thanked him and then we went to our hotel rooms for a good night’s rest.

A/N: 1,104 words. Next chapter is day one of the games.

Disclaimer: FairyTail_Fan_Nerd does not own Fairy Tail or the Characters! If I did then Nalu, Gruvia and all my ships would be sailing by now. I only own the story plot.

FairyTail_Fan_Nerd