Chapter 7: Celestial Neko Princess??

~Edited~

Recap:

I am at a loss on how she did that and what she just did, but now is not the time to ponder on that. I must get us both out of here before the tower collapses. I feel the tower collapse under my feet, to late. I re-quip into my flight armor catch Lucy in my arms and fly us both to the escape boat that has already left the doc. Everyone is looking at Lucy and me in concern, so I tell them everything that happend leaving out the part about Lucy glowing and what she did it's best if I only tell master about that. Milliana takes Lucy from me holding her tight in her arms with tears.

Now:

~In the Celestial Spirit World~

Loke's POV:

After Lucy closed my gate, I decided to keep an eye on her in the looking pool. What I saw was very sad and heartbreaking. That Jellal dude used that Neko girl Millianna I think her name was, he used her as a sheild blocking Erza's attack from hitting him and instead hitting her. She fell to the ground in a huge pool of her own blood, and from the look on Lucy's face she's scared of losing her. I watch as Lucy puts her head in her lap and cries, then the neko vanishes in blue sparkles. What I see next is beyond me. I call all the other spirits and tell them to meet me in the king's throne room immeditaly. "What's all this about Leo!? Scorpio and I were on our date!" Aquarius exclaimed not happy. "It's Lucy!" "Ugh, what about that brat?" Aquarius asked. "S-she's the Celestial Princess!" The room goes silent for a bit and then erups in "What! Lucy's the princess?" "How can that be?" and many others. "Pfft! The brat is the princess? I'll believe it when I see it!" I roll my eyes at what Aquarius said, she has always had an attitude with Lucy and even though she doesn't show it, I know that deep down she cares for Lucy very deeply. "Celestial King, will you please show us all through your looking mirror?" "Of course Leo." He shows us all on his looking mirror. I hear gasps around the room. "See, I told you all and you doubted me Aquarius." "Well I'll be! The brat is the princess, but how can that be? We all know she's that neko ladies twin sister even though she doesn't know that herself yet." "Aquarius does have a point Celestial King. How can Lucy be the Celestial princess and a Neko lady?" I asked. "Well this is a first. I guess Lucy Heartfilia or rather Lacy is the first ever Celestial Neko Princess. The Celestial King exclaimed. "What are we going to tell her?" "Just tell her that she is the Celestial Princess, and that she is free to come to the celestial world at anytime and learn to control that form and its abilities, so it does not have to be right away. As for the neko part, leave that out she has to remember that on her own in due time, but for now Leo the Lion and Aquarius the Water barrier. I want the two of you to keep a watchful eye on her and report to me if anything happens." The king ordered. "Yes, your majesty." All the spirits then headed back to what they were doing while I took first watch seeing that it's night in earthland, I watched through the looking pool into Lucy's house to see her sleeping in her bed and glowing gold?? Her hair now has brown streaks and she has tiny wiskers that can't be seen unless you have eyes of a lion like I do, along with tiny claws that are not reconizeble. I best go report this to the king.

A/N: 650 words not counting this authors note. I did say that this chapter would probaly be very short, but I guess more short then I anticipated. Well anways next chapter is the guild congratling those who got to do the s-class trials.

Disclaimer: all rights go to hiro mashiyma only this story plot belongs to me

~FairyTail_Fan_Nerd