Chapter 15

Anthony whistles to himself as he walks down the street, making his way to Anton's place.

He did say he'd come over for dinner, but he was free today so he decided to see the man for lunch.

The white haired man smiles as the house comes into sight and he walks right up to the door. He knocks loudly and after a moment, the door opens to reveal the radio host.

"Ah Anthony, I was hoping to see you sooner, excited for dinner?" he asked.

"Of course, and I have a free day so I thought I'd come and bug you." laughed Anthony.

Anton just grins and allows the white haired man into his home, closing the door behind him. Anton wraps an arm around his partner, hugging him close.

"You know, I was thinking I'd have to wait till dinner to show you a surprise I got, but now I can show you." said Anton.

"A surprise, what is it?" asked Anthony.

"Well if I told you, it wouldn't be a surprise, but I left it in my wardrobe for you." he said with a soft smile.

The two then walk upstairs to the brunette's bedroom where he opens the wardrobe. Anton pulls out the bag and happily hands it over to the man.

"I bought this yesterday, I believe this was the one you liked." said Anton.

Anthony blinks at him in confusion, what he liked yesterday? He opens the bag to pull it out for his eyes to widen and to feel a cold sweat.

It was the pink dress he was looking at yesterday, Anton knows.

"Uh, well, for Marie, I was thinking of Marie in this." lied Anthony.

"My dear, you don't need to lie, I honesty think this would look lovely on you." said Anton.

The white haired man stares at his boyfriend a bit before looking away with a light blush.

"Y-you really think so?" he asked.

"I do, and since it's almost lunch, why don't you get dressed and I can take you out on a proper date without fear of being discovered." said Anton.

Anthony blushes red as Anton gets up and heads to the door, looking back with a smile.

"Just come down when you're ready, I'll be waiting for you." said Anton.

With that, the radio host leaves the room, leaving the mobster on his own. Anthony sighs before standing up, looking at the dress.

It really was pretty, and he wanted to take him out dressed in it? Well, he was skilled at hiding that he was a man, it wouldn't be the first time he went out in public dressed as a woman.

And Anton wants to take him out dressed like one, for a proper date.

With a smile, Anthony puts the dress down to look more in the bag. Panty hoes and dark heels were also in the bag, along with some make up and perfume.

Anthony collects everything and leaves the room for the bathroom, he was going to need to take a quick bath and a hair brush.

He was going to show Anton just how pretty he could be.

*~* HAZBIN HOTEL *~*

Anton hums to himself as he plays the piano lightly. He was waiting for Anthony to finish getting dressed and it was taking a bit.

'Then again, most women do take a bit of time to get ready.' thought Anton.

As he finishes playing the piano piece, he hears heels on his stairs and gets up to meet his partner. As he walks to the foyer, he pauses, eyes wide open as he takes in Anthony's appearance.