Chapter 4

Ship horns call loudly as a ship slowly makes it's way to the docks.

Anthony walked by the warehouses, eyes searching for certain crates.

"Andrea, is it just pick up from Italy, or are we also expecting from England?" asked Anthony, checking a few tags.

"Just Italy, you know those brits take their sweet time." spat his brother, stomping out a cigarette.

Anthony looks to his brother, his black hair slicked back with a few strains sticking up, dressed in a gray suit and a black feathered hat on top of his head.

"Okay nice, what's the word this time?" he asked.

"The crates will have Ceramiche Importate stamped on them, father says there should be four crates, if there's any missing, he'll be taking out some contacts." said Andrea.

"Okay, but pottery, what if there is another shipment of that?" asked Anthony.

"The boys back home always check the shipping statements, no pottery on this trip so we're good." said Andrea.

The white haired man nods to follow his brother to the next warehouse.

As they walk, he thinks of last night, of his short time with the radio host. Would he see him again, and if so, would they go on a date or would he just be killed. Honestly, Anthony can think of worse ways to die.

He examines another crate when he sees the stamp.

"Andrea, found the delivery." said Anthony.

His brother turns to him before walking over and examining the first crate. Looking around, he slides a crowbar from his jacket and pries it open.

The top shows some beautiful pottery dishes but the white hair man knew it was a false look. Andrea lifts the first tray and underneath was perfectly packaged and brand knew Tommy Guns, ammo at the bottom.

"Looks good, okay, pack it back up and lets move it to my car." said Andrea.

Anthony rolls his eyes and grabs the crate to start pushing it down the way and towards the parked car. They get two of the four crates to the car when someone walks over.

It's Anthony's friend Joey, not a surprise as his uncle owns this section of the docks.

"Delivery come in well?" he asked.

"On time and in perfect condition, father will be pleased." said Andrea, lighting another cigarette.

Anthony just rolls his eyes and walks back to the last of the crates.

"Tony, when you guys finish, interested in lunch?" asked Joey.

"Sure, can't say no to free food, where we meeting?" asked Anthony.

"How about Angie's Diner on fifth street?" he asked.

"Cool, I'll meet you there." said Anthony with a wink.

The man nods happily and walks away, leaving the two to finish taking the last of the delivery.

"You sure you'll make it, Ma may already have lunch done." said Andrea.

"Nah, she's got that doctor's appointment." said Anthony.

The older male hums and they get into the car to start it up. Anthony removes his hat, running a hand through it as they drive away from the docks and towards the hideout.

After all that heavy lifting, he could really use a bite to eat.

*~* HAZBIN HOTEL *~*

Anton lets out a cheery tune as he finishes packing up, his radio show over again for another day.