Chapter 8

The ride is silent before the car comes to a halt outside a nice, two story looking building.

"Oh nice, being a radio host must be nice for you." said Anthony.

"It pays well, you shall see soon enough tomorrow, now, let's get the body in and I shall give you a tour as well." said Anton.

They get out of the car and making sure no one was looking, the two carry the body inside and Anthony shuts the door with his foot.

"Perfect, next is just carrying it downstairs, if you want, you can take a bath to wash away the blood on your skin, Natalie should be able to get the stains out of your clothes." said Anton, removing his coat to reveal his white dress shirt and brown vest.

"Thanks, I will after we drop this bum off in your basement." said Anthony.

The host nods to hand his coat over and the white haired man hangs it up on the rack and looks around.

As they walk down the hall, they pass a room that Anthony recognizes as a living room. It was colored in dark, earthy tones with a fireplace, mirror above it, a black wooden couch with red fabric, plus a matching lounge chair.

There was also a table with a radio on it and under it was a cabinet, probably the one Anton warned him not to touch.

They pass it to a door that the brunette opens and they head downstairs.

It looks like any other basement with an area for washing clothes, boxes of junk and a few cabinets of wine and boxed foods.

Anthony looks to Anton as he plays with a loose brick that seems to undo the wall, revealing a hidden room.

The white haired man looks around in awe, seeing the table in the center with a rolling tray of different tools. Bigger blades lined the wall to the left while the right held shackles connected to the wall.

"This where you have your fun?" asked Anthony.

"Of course, can't be doing this in the house, the neighbors would complain and the stains would be a nightmare to clean." laughed Anton, grabbing one of his knives.

"How considerate of you." chuckled Anthony.

The brunette smiles to fix his glasses before using the knife to tear open the white sheet. The corpse is revealed and Anton hums, poking the belly to nod.

"I am nothing if not a gentleman, and you were correct, his belly will give me some good pieces." said Anton.

The white haired male helps lift the body onto the table as Anton checks the sharpness of his other knives. Once satisfied, he gets to work slicing through the arms, separating them from the body.

Anthony leans against the wall, watching Anton as he works. It was strange to see someone cut up a body with a large grin, but Anton made it look relaxing.

His slices were precise and his cuts clean. Not only was it obvious he's been doing this for a long time, but that he enjoyed it. Anthony has no idea how long he was standing in that room watching, but soon the carcass remained with the meat sliced off and divided into bags.

Anton was humming to himself, cleaning off the blades with blood on his face and arms.

"Sorry it took so long, my dear, he was a big one." said Anton.

"It's fine, Smiles, you looked like you were having fun." said Anthony.

He walks over, grabbing a clean cloth to wipe his face a bit. Anton blushes at this action to smile as the cloth is removed.