Chapter 2

A bell rings as Anthony walks into the cafe, giving a nod to a passing waitress. He looks around the area before spotting his man.

He walks over to take a seat, smiling big.

"Hey Joey, got something for me?" asked Anthony.

The man before him puts the menu down to show neat brown hair and brown eyes, dressed in a gray three piece suit.

This man is Joseph 'Joey' Pryer, he's Anthony's childhood friend and a close advisor for his father. He's also the one who gives Anthony the details for any job.

"Ya, we got a moocher that needs taking out, he owes a load of money to Hadrian and keeps sweet talking his away around it, his patience has run out and he wants this pig dead." said Joey.

He pulls something out of his pocket and shows the white haired man. Anthony picks it up to see a man with slick hair and a suit.

"His name is Peter Beneller, he's a real ass smoocher, we got the word he'll be hanging around the Hallington Restaurant tonight around eight, he wants it on the down low if you know what I mean." said Joey, sipping his coffee.

"Hey, only the high class are around and their aren't many of them, *Gesu mio padre mi sta davvero mettendo alla prova." laughed Anthony.

"He always does, when your done, wanna try and crash a show at the picture show?" asked Joey.

"Maybe, depends on how much fun this bitch begs." said Anthony.

Joey nods and finishes his coffee.

"Well, just let me know, I always enjoy our time together, like when we were kids." said Joey.

Anthony chuckles and nods, remembering the fun and innocence of childhood. He knew his dad was a crime boss, but that was kept from him till he was thirteen and the innocence of youth quickly died and he was forced into the mafia.

He and Joey used to play on the sidewalk and in the park, running after each other or kicking around a ball. Marie would join sometimes, but she was always dragged away as sports were for boys.

Anthony calls bullshit.

"I will, now, I better prepare, I left my silencer at home." said Anthony.

Joey just nods before signaling the waitress for a refill. Anthony slips out of the cafe and walks down the street, he looks at the photo and remembers the location.

Tonight, Peter Beneller would no longer be a problem.

*~* HAZBIN HOTEL *~*

In the more classy part of the city, a large three story gray brick house stood. It's tiny front yard closed off by a black iron fence, leaving a gate as the only way to the front door.

Inside, humming is heard coming from the basement. The basement looked normal, but a well hidden false wall hide the rest of it, which housed chains and shackles on the wall with a table full of sharp and scary looking tool.

The humming was coming from Anton, who was shinning and sharpening his tools. He inspects one to put it on the tray. He'd already cleaned up after the last guest, now he was ready to bring Peter in.

Whether it be alive or dead, he would have the man here, skinned and then his meat cut up to be put away in his freezer.

As he finishes cleaning his tools, the door to his hidden chamber opened.

"Hey boss, I got that info you wanted." said a gruff voice.

Anton looked back to see a man with black hair and matching sideburns. He was dressed in a white dresser shirt with a red bow tied and black slacks.