Chapter 3

WARNING: Chapter contains mild gore

Anthony raises an eyebrow, this was the Manhattan Shadow?

"You, but you look like any ordinary fella to me." said Anthony.

"Most people do, you can never see past a charming mask, so no one can truly see who the mad man is." said the Shadow.

Anthony just raises an eyebrow as he watches the other man kick the dead body a bit.

"Though you may be mad, shooting a dead man." said the Shadow with a laugh.

"What, fuck you, I killed him, stop trying to take credit for my kill." snapped Anthony.

"Really, because I stabbed him before you shot him." said the Shadow.

"No, I shot him first and then you stabbed him!" yelled Anthony.

The Shadow just laughs more, pissing the other off more. But, Anthony can't shake the feeling he knows this man.

His voice sounds familiar.

"Well, you say you did, but it'll be a fun case for the authorities, but now I want to take my kill home to get the meat while it's still fresh." said the Shadow.

Authorities, Anthony recently heard some say it just like that.

"Wait, holy shit, you're Anton Cormier, the Radio Host." gaped Anthony.

The Shadow freezes and looks at the other.

"So you know me?" he asked.

"Ya, I listen to your show everyday, you don't act or sound stuck up like the others." said Anthony.

"Well, always nice to meet a fan." said Anton with a bright grin.

"Ya...but I still killed this bitch, not you." said Anthony, eyes narrow and pointing at the other.

Anton laughs and goes quiet, looking at the body.

"Say, you want to get a coffee, we can talk more there, my treat." said Anton.

Anthony thinks on it, while he knows this guy is the Manhattan Shadow, it would be stupid to go anywhere with him. But on the other hand, he would get to have a coffee with his favorite Radio host.

"I won't say no to a free coffee, but leave your knife in the trunk with the body, you do that, I'll leave my gun." said Anthony.

"Hm, okay, fair enough." said Anton.

The host then leaves down the alley while Anthony grabs a sheet from nearby and wraps the body up. He drags it down the alleyway and sees Anton parking a car.

With no one watching, the two men heave the body into the trunk. Once in, Anton removes him knife to toss it in and Anthony throws in his gun. The trunk is then shut and the two get into the car to drive away.

It's silent in the car as Anton drives them down the road. The host looks at the mobster and then back to the road.

"You know I'm going to eat him, right?" asked Anton.

"Ya, I hear it from your broadcasts all the time, say, what does human meat taste like?" asked Anthony.

"Hm, think beef." laughed Anton.

The white hair man chuckled to look at the passing scenes.

"You are a crazy, fucked up dude, but I like that, it's different." said Anthony.