Chapter 12

The sun was setting as Anthony runs across the street, avoiding a few cars as he stands before the restaurant. He lets out a breathe before looking around, where was Joey?

He usually waits by the entrance for him, unless he went inside.

As the white haired man thinks over, a chill goes down his spin and he turns around. The area is deserted, but he felt something was there.

He looks around, feeling a breeze through his hair. As he turns away, he misses something moving in the shadows.

Then, he hears footsteps and looks to see Joey walking towards him.

"There you are, and I thought I was going to be late." said Anthony.

"You usually are, anyway, shall we go in?" asked Joey.

Anthony nods and the two head inside, not noticing the shadows racing under the door. The restaurant is dimly lit and the two meet with the host.

"Tavolo per due, le prenotazioni sono sotto di noi." said Joey.

The host's eyes widen and nods quickly, leading them to a table with a reserve sign on top. The man removes it and allows the two to sit before walking off.

"So this is where Pops comes to have his lunch meetings?" asked Anthony.

"Ya, I love the food here and I think you will too." said Joey.

The white haired man nods to look at the menu, seeing all the food... plus the high prices.

"How the fuck can you and Pops afford to eat here?" asked Anthony.

"We have our ways, trust me Anthony, you can order anything you want." said Joey.

The white haired man nods and looks at the items, missing the longing look on his friends face. Joey lifts his menu and looks it over, taking a deep breathe.

"So, how was lunch?" asked Joey.

"Pretty good, Marie was watching the guys as usual and the waitress wasn't horrible." said Anthony, placing his menu down.

"That's good, she's always been a man chaser, huh?" asked Joey.

"Not really, she just doesn't want Pops to put her with someone she'll hate, if she already has a good guy he'll leave her alone." said Anthony.

Joey hums when the waiter comes over, taking their order. Joey orders an expensive bottle of wine and they place their food order as well.

The waiter nods to walk away, leaving the two alone.

"So Anthony, I was wondering something, are you interested in relationships?" asked Joey.

"Well ya, just waiting to meet the right person." lied Anthony.

As he says this, Anton again enters his head and he smiles gently.

He wishes he could have stayed longer, hearing the brunette play on the piano more, even have dinner with him along with Natalie and Harold. Plus he still wants to see what magic the raven haired butler can do.

As he thinks of his boyfriend, he fails to notice Joey looking at him with a smile of his own.

"Well Anthony, there is something I need to tell you, I just don't know how to say it." said Joey.

"Hm, what do you mean?" asked Anthony.

"You see, Tony, I-" started Joey.

Just as he starts, there's a yelp and a waitress crashes near them, spilling hot food and soup onto the man. Joey yelps out in pain, jumping up to wipe the burning food off him.