ch 3

Going inside, I saw a buff man with black hair combed back, he had glasses. Then there's another white-haired guy with a blindfold on, he has an overwhelming presence but nothing too dangerous for me. The white-haired guy looks extremely carefree.

" Onee-sama~ "

I was tackled by a hug from Yuki, who is 2 heads shorter than me.

" Yuki-kun, get off now.  There are guests in our house "

She pouted and got back. I began to take care of her since she's devoted to me from the bottom of her heart. 

I sat in front of the two, I can tell the white-haired guy is Intrigued by me.

"So, may I know what you two gentlemen need with my cute imouto? "

"I take it you are Akane, the national champion of mixed Martial arts ?" The middle-aged man spoke first.

" Yes "

" Hey kid, how did you adopt your sister when you are not even an adult?"

I smiled " well, I know the dirt behind the officials and Orphanage. Of course, a few threats, bribes and my fame also helped me. Now, doesn't that look easy "

He smiled " well, looks like you are a Genius. I even read you solved millennium problems"

" Well, I'm born Genius. I can't deny that. Getting back to the topic, may I know why you are interested in my sister?"

"Onee-sama, they wanted me to join Jujutsu tech High, a school for Sorcerers that exorcise curses "  Yuki spoke to me this time.

" Ho~ now isn't that intriguing. Well, I think it is best for you to join it, Yuki-kun. "

" Seems like you already know about curses and Jujutsu world?" Asked the buff man in a serious tone.

" Well, not much aside from general things like curses and cursed Technique. I tried to find any organisation related to the supernatural but you guys hide pretty well. I am aware that this day will come but to think that there is even a school about it is interesting. "

" Heh~, you seem to know an awful lot even if you didn't dig much, Akane-chan~ "

" What can I say, I am a Genius ."

" Yes, Onee-sama is also the strongest!!! "

I just sighed, she's still childish despite my training her.

" Oh, is she? I know she's a national level Martial artist but that doesn't mean she's the strongest, isn't it?" The white-haired man taunted with a smirk, I can clearly say that he's trying to extract information from Yuki because Yuki's voice sounds confident.

" Hey !!  How dare you!!. You don't know anything about my Onee-sama. She can easily kill you, you won't even be able to land a hit on her !!"

They both looked at me with interest and curiosity.  I facepalmed again sighing loudly.

" Yuki-kun, you need to learn a lot. He is trying to extract information from you by taunting you. Also, do I look like some cold-blooded killer? "

I looked at her, while she pouted looking at me.

" I don't mean it like that Onee-sama, I just can't bare it when someone belittles you like that. You are the strongest !"

" You know, I don't care about anyone's feelings right. "

I saw the pair of men looking at me "what?" I asked.

The white-haired man attacked me with cursed energy in his punch in blinding speed, of course easily held it but I'm sure anyone in my spot would easily be dead.