ch 5

I held my spear while charging it with cursed energy while I floated in the air before thrusting and releasing it like a certain Demi-god lancer.

"Hahh!!!"

*Swish*

The spear pierced straight into the curse that shrieked in fear and terror as it exploded due to the impact, the spear went through it partially destroying the floor.

The Golden spear got back into my hand.

" Hmm, this cursed tool is really a special grade one, to destroy a special grade with tough skin like that. "

" Akane-chan~, can't you use your cursed Technique to destroy it, maybe you would have saved a trouble to repair the concrete floor"

I heard a certain blindfolded idiot who is now not the 'the Strongest Sorcerer' anymore. Of course, no one except me knows that because I already learnt how to use his infinity. I must say, his Technique is really interesting. To copy any cursed Techniques, all I have to do is see them in action with my elemental sight and I can see how they work.  I also copied Inumaki-kun's Technique and Rika-chan's ability is also helpful since it is also a copy ability but I removed the conditions unlike her.

" Well, I don't want to be too much dependent on my Technique. What if I face someone who can cancel cursed Techniques? Also, Special grades like these are rare so, I have a chance to test my spear-wielding skill apart from Maki"

" You got a point " he agreed.

" Well, there is also the fact that spear-wielding is taught to me by my dear Maki-kun~, ah~ I wish she was my girlfriend"

" Anyway, where did you get that Special grade spear.  It has such an interesting ability, what is it again? " Marked impact?"

" Well, I met a curse user in one of my missions and 'borrowed' it from him  "

" you stole it from him. Didn't you?" Gojo deadpanned

" Well, you can say that besides when I bought him back, I'm sure the higher-ups would steal them anyway, I just did it before they could"

" Haha, you really are something, Akane-chan"

I throw him a bag with cursed seals around it.

" Woah~, did you apply the Fuin yourself?"

" Yep, it is reeking with tremendous cursed energy on par with us. That's why I had to seal it first or it will attract unnecessary attention"

"It seems I really did a good job teaching you Fuinjutsu, Akane-chan. What is the object anyway?"

" Sukuna's finger "

He was surprised " Woah really?"

" Yep but I smell something really dangerous about this situation," I said in a serious tone.

" Care to share your thoughts with me?" He demanded, he knows I will never get serious unless necessary.

" Some special grade arrived here before me trying to get the finger but it stopped as soon as I entered. I thought it was just my imagination but it has a creepy ability to hide even within the vector zone, I was only able to confirm its existence after it ran away creating vectors for me to realize. I am confident it is a Special grade ."

Gojo " isn't it easy to guess that it came for sukuna's finger, or are you implying there's a more to it? "

" First listen to me completely idiot,  I  tailed it, Later it talked with another Special grade which has fire ability because I was able to feel Tremendous heat as soon as it arrived. Think about it, two curses which are special grades are talking with each other. That's not even the problem, I sensed their presence vanish as they entered a new domain. I become careless,they found out I tailed them and vanished again. Since the two curses I'm tailing entered a new domain without either of them forming a domain infront of my eyes . There must be another Special grade . They are forming a team , which is contradictory for curses . They are not just here for fingers because the fire curse has so much cursed energy that I can say that it can be more or less accurately 7 of these fingers.  I didn't see them perfectly but they almost look like humans from the back. You got what I'm implying right?"