ch 7

The next day there is a big commotion like how all the Special grade cursed objects along with sukuna's finger vanished from Japan.

" Geez, what's with the commotion from two days ?" Akane spoke like she isn't the reason for the whole commotion.

" I know, right but to be able to steal all of the cursed objects within a night, they must have a warping ability" panda said not knowing that the culprit is right in front of his eyes.

" Well, it is better since we will have less troublesome curses to deal with .japan is already a hotspot for curses apart from the rest of the world": Maki

Yuta was surprised to hear this " What? is japan Special?"

" Yep, due to Tengen-sama, the one who maintains the school's barrier optimised the cursed energy, we literally have a monopoly over the cursed energy" Akane replied with a casual tone.

The rest of the first years was shocked, mainly Maki.

" What? How did you know that?"

Akane give an innocent expression" well, I 'nicely' asked a few higher-ups, and they were ' more than happy to 'teach' an 'innocent' student who wants to 'learn' "

Maki, panda and Yuta deadpanned at her knowing fully well how 'nice' she is to outsiders.

" You threatened them to find any dirt on them, didn't you?" Maki spoke

" Hey, It was a total accident. I also don't know about it until the higher-ups spilt everything but damn, the information is totally worth the trip. Though, in my opinion, what Tengen-sama did is a double-edged sword"

" How is it, Akane?" Panda asked. 

" Um..Akane-san, who is this Tengen-sama anyway?" The still new to Jujutsu Yuta asked.

" Tengen-sama is an ancient Sorcerer whose cursed Technique is Immortality. He has a lot of followers even in the present day and treats him like a god": panda.

" Yep, and due to Japan having a monopoly, we have more Sorcerers here but that also means we will have more curses due to the amount of cursed energy Japanese people possess. ": Akane

" Woah, you knew a lot Akane": Yuta

" I have found it by accident also, I like seeing others whimpering and begging, you should see the Sorcerer's frightening expression, hah~ it sends pleasures down my spine seeing him pain " Akane spoke while trembly hugging herself while her face have a euphoric expression.

Panda and Yuta shuddered to see her like that, they already know she is ruthless but seeing her as a sadist is really scary for them while Maki sighed and hit Akane's head bringing her back to the real world.

"Baka, don't show your sadistic tendencies outward like that and stop abusing your power ."

Akane pouted while looking at Maki " common maki, can't I be happy in my way. I'm already sexually frustrated that I can't get a hot girl like you so, it is the only way to take out my frustrations. Besides, the higher-ups aren't any saints, seriously if it is not for my benefit, I would have already exposed all their dealings making them executed"

Maki " I can't argue with that, also keep your perverted thoughts of me in check.  "

Akane "Mou~, my Maki-kun you are so unfair. I'm your loyal simp, why would you say that~"

Maki rolled her eyes as Akane started fawning over her.

Panda and Yuta laughed.

Panda "Anyway, whatever happened. It is for our best. That is if the ones who are behind all this have no ill intentions"