ch 22*

"How is her physical and mental condition?"

"Physically, she is completely cured but there is a problem with her mental condition. She shows signs of PTSD"

"I will take care of it from here, you manage the company"

With that, Frankenstein left as I stayed back in my mansion.

I waited for Eri to wake up while I cooked something for her.

Despite cooking after two years, my skills developed. In fact, my cooking skill has improved a lot.

"M..Mommy"

I turned and smiled at Eri who finally gained the courage to call me. She's been hesitating for a while.

"Good morning Eri, you must be hungry, I've made some breakfast"

I picked her up with telekinesis and made her sit on my lap, she shivered but I held her.

"Do you feel better?"

"Mmm" she nodded in reply.

"Alright, let's chat more after you eat something. Say ahh~"

I made some healthy food for her, despite being vegetables. It is made by me so,

"Yum~" Eri let out a content moan.

"So..Sorry!"

"It's fine, I told you I'm your mommy, right? Eri. "

She nodded timidly "Now, that's my girl"

After feeding her, I lifted her in my arms and took her to my garage.

"I know, everything is new to you, Eri. It feels like a dream right?"

"Yes...I don't want to w..wake up from it"

"It's not, Honey. Your mommy is the most powerful woman in the world. So, no one can and will harm you anymore"

She stayed silent but held my neck closer while leaning on my chest.

"Let's go for a long drive, shall we?"

After spending some more time with her and going on a long drive, I warped our car to France, this world's France has some stunning natural roads and beautiful locations.

She began to get a little comfortable with me. After that, I brought her back home.

"Mommy, are you leaving me..."

I finally heard her talk after hours of the long drive.

"No, honey. I'm just going to work. I have many things to do.... I understand, you just need some friends till I return. Here, let me keep this Bracelet" 

I created a cursed object that lets her see spirits. Then, I summoned the Divine dogs.

They immediately tackled me and began to lick me.

"Okay, boys. I understand, but I  want you to play with my girl?"

Eri obviously got scared at first, but the divine dogs are really cute. Eri got used to them.

I secretly gave them the command to protect her at all costs. With the current power of cursed energy I possess now, the divine dogs got even stronger. They even gained the ability to release raw cursed energy as an offensive ability. That attack can easily obliterate a Tank, their strength, speed and durability increased considerably. So, there's no need to worry about her safety.

Although just to be safe, I placed divine general mahoraga in Eri's shadow, in case someone like AFO tried to kidnap her.

I'm not Ignorant about AFO, he is trying to gain information on me, but failed due to Frankenstein's intervention. He tried to implant some spies in my company but I killed them.