ch 36*

I warped to Aurea hortus' garden, It's finally time to meet them.

I warped Momo and Eri into reality.

They both looked confused but when they found me, they were relieved.

Eri ran and hugged me, picking her up.

"Eri, this is our new home. For now, rest. I will talk to you later. Is that understood?"

"Mm, okay but where are Kuro and Shiro, Mama?"

I summoned the shikigami and gave them a new command to spend time with Eri and show her around.

I manifested a table and chairs in the garden, I heard a gasp from Momo.

She sat along with me "A..Akane, w..what's happening and how can you have multiple quirks?"

"Momo, do you believe in gods?"

Momo stayed silent "Obviously, no, quit jok-"

Seeing my serious expression, she stopped.

"I don't know, how you will take it...No, to be precise, I deliberately ignored trying to see your reaction with my abilities."

"When I'm in your world, I fought with another God, in that process your whole world is destroyed. I was able to save you and Eri before your certain deaths"

I let that sink in.

"If you feel like you want to see your parents, I can create your world or even send you back in time. Don't worry, your world won't be destroyed under any circumstances if you wish that"

Momo is contemplating but I can see tears in her eyes being torn between what to do..

"I..If I w..wish to see my parents..will you be there with me.."

"I won't be there, I have things to do in another world"

Momo hugged me tightly " NO! I want you! I love you!  But... I want my parents too....I can't live without either of you..."

I reciprocated her love, kissing her lips, while my hands grabbed her back lifting her "I know...that's why I want you to live a life you deserve first. Being with me, you'll see everyone you will know die slowly that's why if you ever decided to cease to exist, I want you to have a life you never regretted "

She began to think about what I said for a while. She's a little better now...

"I don't want to live in that world, Akan-, wait is it your original name?"

"Yes, it's my name. You can just call me Darling if you want"

"D..Darling, I don't want to live in that world. Is it possible for me to be in another world where you'll be there" Momo is being cute now.

"I will be honest, your world is pretty tame compared to others out there. Of course, there are worlds where there are no powers to speak of. The world I'm going to next is a dangerous one where might is right. You are not ready for it yet. Wait, I have an idea"

"So, I can't be with you..." I can hear her disappointed.

"I will reincarnate you in a new world where there is the concept of Heroes but it is quite different. I will show you a glimpse of it"

I showed her one punch man world when heroes and monsters fight, and how the world works.

"...So many deaths and there seems to be no such rule as not allowed to kill villa-sorry, monsters"

"Yes, I like that world more compared to where you came from. I can reincarnate you there along with your parents. Of course, I will give your parents my divine protection. So, that no harm will come to them"