ch 12*

In the heaven's arena 100th floor

"And the winner is....... 'The undefeated' Rose!!!!"

A woman in a black dress and white hair can be seen stepping on the head of a bulky man.

The crowd cheered at the victory of the woman. She went back to the stage where a guy could be seen.

Rose didn't even glance at him but commanded him while she is passing him "follow me"

"Y..yes m..mistress"

Both of them went to a room where Rose sat down while the man immediately went into a submissive position bending on all fours.

Rose stepped on his head while her heels are crushed into his skull. Rose observed his reaction as he whimpered in pain but he didn't complain, she saw the red chain tattoo on the neck of the man.

Rose transformed into Akane with metamorphamagus magic while observing the man. Akane decided to go under disguise while in heaven's arena, it's been a month since she became a hunter.

She already mastered her aura by sending 1000 clones to an island which she created with the construction cursed technique.

All of them returned yesterday including the ones that were sent to train her devil fruit powers awakening both of them.

Now she can produce ice that is absolute zero and lightning that have 1 trillion voltage. This increased her power drastically as she can now even control whether due to awakening of devil fruits on the scale of multiple continents at once due to her growth perk making her powers get more potent as she trains and over time.

Even her aura reserves have increased 90 times while she mastered all basic and advanced Nen techniques except hatsu. She is a manipulator which did not surprise her that much she wanted to be a specialist but still, she is content with it.

Akane created her hatsu last night, it is called 'Chains of hell, kerbecs'.

It is a chain that binds others including humans, animals anything that is classified as living to her, making her able to control whatever she is bound with. The victims will have a chain collar tattoo on their neck indicating Akane is in full control of the victim which only Akane can see, the victim won't even remember being enslaved

{A.N: It's not a coincidence, I used a certain devil that 'banged' the best girl as a reference, while writing this technique}

The chain also can extend endlessly to use offensively and She creates the chains out of thin air and can be controlled by Akane telepathically. These chains are extremely durable.

She can even place conditions when binding her victims.

She tested it with the man, she enslaved him and used him to place bets to earn money in the heavens arena as a test. So far the hatsu is working well.

"Now for the final test"

Akane ripped her own hand apart however, the next instant her body is restored to a perfect state without any wounds as if her hand is not severed, while the man has lost his arm.

Akane has a smile seeing this

"Having tremendous aura is helpful, otherwise I should place stupid conditions on this ability. Nen is not so bad after all~, I really underestimated it"

Yep, this is a totally broken hatsu. It is only possible to create this hatsu without any conditions because Akane has such a tremendous aura that is superior to mereum after her clone training.

'Now, kill yourself by cutting your stomach and intestines out but while doing so, your conscious will be back to the  normal'

Akane commanded her man slave telepathically.

The man returned to his consciousness, this whole time his own will is in control of Akane but now he is in his own control (not really).

He immediately felt fear looking at the unknown surroundings until his eyes landed on Akane but his left hand gave him an uncomfortable feeling. When he saw it with his own eyes, he screamed in panic while his other hand went for the knife on the table nearby

"ARGH!!!WhWhy is M.My HAND SEVERED!! PLEASE HELP ME!! SOME ONE!! *hic"AH!! WHY AM I PICKING UP THE KNIFE!! Wh"*HIC* AHH!!  WHY AM I CUTTING MY SE-ARGH-GURGHH!!"

Akane's slave killed himself by cutting his stomach and guts out. Akane watched everything play out with amusement, she liked the panic and terrified screams of her slave when he is killing himself.

Although she must say, he is really lucky that she is being benevolent by letting him go that easily. He barely did anything for her and died.

"Nonetheless, you served your purpose. Now, what do I have to do~

I already mastered Nen and hatsu can be indirectly trained as I use it, what's more, ~ may be some fights to entertain myself. What I really want hasn't been born ye-oh~"

[ Quest: Don't let the chimaera ant colony develop any further, save the 50,000 citizens from experimentation.

Rewards: Denial of nothingness, The ten rings, Hell suppressing physique.

Accept: yes/no]

"No, I am particularly here in this world for post-rose Meruem. His mental abilities are just beyond what a human can ever wish for. His physical abilities are a bonus.

post rose meruem even began to see patterns in an uncountable number of attacks and becomes even more powerful, He is too precious to ignore. As for the mutated humans, there will be good slaves for me~ and I will have my own army of strong slaves which I can modify in future."

Akane declined the quest. She doesn't care for the rewards, she has her own plans. She doesn't care about the humans who are going to die either. She's not obligated to save the weak and helpless.

For the rest of the week, Akane defeated her opponents in the heaven's arena up to floor 190 as Rose.

She earned millions and invested them in the stocks to increase their value. She is already experienced in stock marketing from her first life but after reincarnation,  her brain power increased several folds along with her six eyes help, which increased her understanding of stocks and observing patterns to predict the success. This made her earn billions even in her last world.
Akane likes luxury a lot.

After investing the money, Rose is returning to her room when she felt a presence.

"Oh my~, isn't it the 'The undefeated' rose~"