ch 26*

Everyone from class 1A gathered in training ground B with their hero costumes.

Momo has a different costume from the canon. She has red gloves with a red sleeveless shirt.  stockings, with black shorts and stockings and boots. This is a completely functional and practical suit designed by herself with her quirk in mind.

While Akane wore black armour that covers most of her body except for her face and a rec cape behind her, the cape and armour are connected with a black chain

To be honest, this whole costume is just for fashion purpose, it's not a functional suit but the dress is impossible to get torn or destroyed. There is a black katana which is sheathed.

These hero costumes became the centre of attention among other students

These hero costumes became the centre of attention among other students. Ryujin wore an ANBU dress with an iconic Kakashi mask.

Then Almight came and began his speech about battle trials, heroes etc.

With a lottery, teams are decided. Although it's called a lottery, Akane used her abilities such that Momo and she as a team will be facing the team of  Todoroki and Ryujin.

The rest of the pairs are matched and the first match is just like in canon.

'"The next battle trial is between team 1 and team 2"

It's a fight between a naive idiot and a loud-mouth idiot.

Akane didn't care much about it and began to chat with Momo.

"What's with the stockings?" Akane asked curiously. She could scan it but she decided to ask Momo herself.

"These are low density but a highly durable element-5 alloy, these absorb the impact and kinetic energy and store it up. Then, I can just use up all of the stored energy and give a heavy kick to an opponent. I tried it, I was able to put a dent on 50 cms metal alloy. If I used it correctly, I can knock out many people"

"That's genius, are the gloves special too?"

"Sort off, I can create thrusters on them and shoes to fly. The utility belt also has already created tools in them in case of emergency"