ch 21*

It took a while to convince dad to start a company. I mean it looks stupid to allow a 15-year-old to start a company but after years of seeing me as a prodigy in everything, he agreed.

With his support, I started the DND company, which stands for Disaster and Danger. Its primary goal is to create an information network and constantly keep track of any dangerous activity happening in our prefecture and send the information to the heroes, police and hospitals depending on the situation. With my satellite which advanced by many centuries. It is quite easy to cover a small area in Japan.

Its secondary goal is to create support items for heroes, but the support items can only be given if the hero makes a contract with us.

The contracted heroes will be our priority when anything happens. Even some famous schools that couldn't have staff for making better support items made a contract with us. 

Our company quickly got famous,  due to our information, crimes were reduced all-time low in our prefecture.  Which allowed us to open branches in various prefectures.

Frankenstein is the CEO, I let him recruit people by checking their backgrounds.  so, I don't have to worry about spies in the company.

Of course, some companies tried to devour us but let's say things didn't end well for them with my dad devouring them in the end.

We are filthy rich. So, dad ended up buying companies that threatened us. I could manage them but Frankenstein is still my butler. So, my dad got the information I got too, and dad being the over-protective one, did his best to protect me.

This kept us in a safe bay. I also invested a lot in stocks so, our supply of money is always high.

Within a year DnD became one of the greatest companies in Japan. I also supported our family's business 'The blue inc' with my company.

My company now became more than just a hero alerting agency. I opened side businesses under my company's name that manufactures general goods to food supplies. All of them are super high quality.

All of the employees in my company are enslaved by my 'chains of hell, kerbecs'. The conditions I placed on them are never ever betray the company in no way, shape or form and work in the most efficient way possible. I didn't overwork my employees like most of the companies in Japan and gave them a really good salary for their job, which made many want to join our company but not anyone can do that. 

I've been trending this whole year in Japan due to my company skyrocketing in ranks. I matured my body to its peak and no longer looked like a teen, my beauty is also the peak of humanity, since any more than that, humans will lose their Sanity because their minds are just too weak.

I did get questions from the media when they asked me how I look like an adult when I'm just a teenager but I told them my quirk is an enhancer type and it may have played a part in me maturing quickly. I even showed them my super strength. Even my parents were surprised by my growth but I was already tall when I was 14. I stand out in the crowd due to my 190 cms height and drop-dead beauty now.

 I stand out in the crowd due to my 190 cms height and drop-dead beauty now