ch 20*

"Faster, your attacks are slower than a toddler!!"

I saw her swing the 50 kg spear slightly faster than before but I easily dodged it.

She is piercing the spear at me multiple times but I parried it with my light spear each time. During these two years, I've been teaching her various fighting techniques with weapons and body techniques and been her personal trainer for her body. I've been too brutal to her when training her that she started picking up pace and got stronger. Generally speaking, she could now pulverize a bodybuilder with her fist. She is a genius so, she could grasp things quickly.

I suggested a diet to her making her gain humanly stronger muscles and bones and her body began to produce the least fatigue toxins. I would heal her body with reversed cursed technique making her have a better recovery rate after every training session. I even gave her a breathing technique making her reach the peak of her potential in such a short time that she can easily win against rigorously trained athletes. She could even lift to 500 kilos with little effort and outrun someone like Usain bolt by a large margin. She will feel like a superhuman to others, I made sure that she won't teach that breathing technique to anyone else or speak about it.

When she tried to hit me with the blunt side of the spear, we'd been fighting for hours now.

"What is that attack? Even a child could escape from it!"

I've been stressing her a lot in every fight and me easily defeating her every time made her determined to get strong and defeat me.

I attacked her with my light spear when I sensed a dagger flying at me. I created my light dagger and deflected it.

"Not bad, you are picking the pac-"

I felt a kick faster than what a normal human could possibly do come for my head. Of course, I easily dodged it but then many punches that can pulverize a normal guy and easily break the ribs of anyone without enhanced durability.

I began to block them easily but
then I saw her arms, they are covered in metal gauntlets. So, she created it but it was abnormally faster than usual.

That's when I noticed, that her body began to produce energy from her body but it is minuscule.

'She is awakening her quirk? that's it'

"Hey momo, go all out. It's not training anymore. Go for the kill, that is, if you can "

She ditched the spear and created a katana but before she can get in a stance. A red light Claymore manifested in my arms and I began to slice her katana apart. She sent a kick to my stomach which I easily dodged. I would get hit purposefully only when she uses maximum strength.

She created a dagger in her hand and parried my slash. Then she kneed my stomach which I took to give her a little confidence.

After that, with my instincts warning me, I jumped back and saw a spike appear from her knees.

I created another Claymore in hand and saw her have dual swords as well. I immediately rushed at her while she did the same, I attacked her relentlessly but used enough strength to push her back, she is also trying to win desperately.

I can sense the energy her body is releasing is increasing a lot.

Suddenly, I felt like being pushed back as Momo's attacks got faster by a huge margin. I saw something like a mini-booster being emitted from her triceps.

Just as I was to dodge, I sensed danger and jumped up high and saw a spike appear from the ground.

A huge amount of energy burst from Momo. The physical stress from the breathing technique and me keeping her stressed out mentally stimulated her quirk and awakened her.