ch 39*

I began my journey to Vacuo first, this world is absolutely stunning. The forests and most of the areas are left untouched due to the overwhelming amount of Grimm. So, the Nature of this world is something worthy to enjoy. Vacuo is not my true goal,  it is just a destination, I will be going to different places and enjoying different cultures and foods.

I carried my weapon in a special case created by nanobots that can rearrange themselves. I made them with leftover vibranium.

Its been 2 weeks since I left Sanctum when I suddenly felt the mark getting activated.

I warped to the OPM universe, appearing in the sky. It didn't take much time to find where Momo is staying.

I kept my case aside and waited for Momo to arrive. She landed on the balcony as I congratulated her. She looks quite different as an adult.

"Akane!!!"

She immediately hugged me as I hugged her back.

"Congrats dear, for getting into S-rank"

"Thank y-mm~"

I didn't let her finish as I kissed her, I wanted her so bad now I can't stop anymore.

Laying her on the bed, I destroyed both of our clothes that keeps getting in my way as my hands explored her ass.

"AHnn~"

I released her from the kiss, while my hands began to play with her clit. I looked straight into her eyes clearly showing my possessiveness towards her.

"Say it"

I told calmly, my hands pressing her hands locking in place while my knee is between her legs.

"I..Ahn~ wan~ttt you!! I belo-ahn~ng to y.YOU!!nngh~ "

After I heard what I wanted, I made some vanilla love with Momo. As much as I want to dominate her, this is her first time with me. So, I want it to be special, I didn't create dick on myself or use any kinky toys.

It's just making love between us two women who love each other.

After hours of making love, I lay on the bed, while Momo slept with her head on my bosom both of us covered by a blanket.

"So, how is this new world?" I asked

"It's good, compared to my last world, this world has given me a lot more freedom. Heroes of my previous world are nothing like heroes of this world, I even felt disgusted by how weak the previous world is"

"It is good that you think that way. This world even has a God that will soon try to destroy this world. So, get your skill up"

"W..wait! Don't tell me, it is the god-level threat Madam shibawaba predicted"

"There will be many dragon and above level threats coming from now on, God-level being is something you can face. Don't worry, you have the potential to defeat him with how far you have come with your Gravity powers. You just need to realise it "
There is a comfortable silence between us as I analysed Momo's stats

[ Momo Yaoyorozu

Class: Hero

Str: A

Agi: B

End: A

Luc: A

Pow: S

Class skills: Superhuman(S), Charisma(B)

Unique skills: Gravity Lord(A), Creation(B)

Special skills:  Divine protection of Absolute Goddess(-), Awakening breath(B), Martial arts(C)]